Mask of the Betrayer

Cantousent

I still don't understan what OSIN means.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Admit it, y'all love us, Europeans.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That is just sad. Just sad indeed.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Hell yeah, will be picking up my copy at the gamestore a bit later today. Just called a friend of mine who works there and he confirmed they've got it. :) Looks like a bunch of people on the Bioware boards have gotten their copy as well.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Grrrr... When I went to the local store to ask when they will have the game (about a week ago), they said that they were supposed to have it in their storehouse at about the 20th of September (or something to that extend) but they hadn't got it yet, thus the game will be here (in the city that I live) during the first days of October.

Edited by Istima Loke

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

Wait wait wait, it's released today? :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

As far as I understand it, "official" release dates in the EU are on fridays, but many stores send out the games early to ensure that the customer has it on the actual release date. So most sites I've seen (here in Sweden) has 28th September (Friday) as the release date.

I'm not sure if the store I'm gonna pick the game up at will actually start selling it today. But since my friend works there I can cheat a bit. :)

Edited by Starwars

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

So when is it going t be released here in the US? Like, how close to the beginning of October?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The 9th.

Hey thanks.

When I get my next paycheck I'll be preordering Mask alongside Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions and a PSP Slim, probably that Daxter pack that comes with Family Guy. Tactics comes out the same day and it's why I'm getting a PSP, so I'll have Amazon just ship all that as one purchase.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I was to the store today, no sign of it though, maybe tomorrow. However, i had just taken a bunch of old beer bottles for recycling, leaving me with a 10

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

ME WANTS IT NOW

I just created my tiefling rogue/wizard with Volo's hero creation.

Original character I was going to play this expansion pack was Aasimar fighter(9)/bard(1)/RDD(10), but it became "little bit" overpowered and munchkiny (big thanks for crazy stat boots caused by RDD levels) . I mean, sure, expansion pack might be hard every now and then, but that character was ridiculous killing machine while testing it. Stats were crazy and equipped with Cloud Giant's Strenght belt (+8 ) and +5 Greatsword (and other approriate equipment for level 20 character) he became ultimate tank character. Way. Too. Overpowered. I doubt taking away gold, weapon and few other equipment in the beginning would even remotely hinder him. :sad:

My wizard (few rogue levels are for roleplaying reasons) is killing machine too, but at least he is relatively vulnerable and whose equipment isn't that much over the top.

Also, I love new cameras brought by 1.10 patch. And performance boost is huge!

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I've been playing for a few hours now. So far, I'm definetely a lot more impressed than I was a few hours into the OC.

Beginning area was easy in terms of combat. The next encounter I had after went up in difficulty in a rather extreme way I thought. Was owned there, but kicked butt on the second try. I'm not a D&D nut, but I'm pretty familiar with it, and I think the battles so far have been quite fun and they feel much more rewarding than in the OC.

I think the people who don't care about reading up on the rules/mechanics will have quite a hard time with this game.

Other than that, the story seems intriguing but it hasn't really taken off in my game yet. The areas I've seen so far (especially the city) looks a lot more inspired than the OC I think. The Shadow Plane looks pretty cool as well. The music that plays there kinda reminds me of the main theme to Bram Stokers Dracula if anyone remembers that. :lol: The influence system for the companions looks pretty elaborate. At one point I said something that made me lose influence with my companion, but got a follow-up Diplomacy option (that explained my intent on my first comment) which I passed, and got the lost influence back. A nice touch there I think.

A small but neat thing is that the tips on the loading screens are related to the place you're in, and also (partially it seems) whatever you happen to be doing in the story at the time. Pretty cool.

Looking good so far. Gonna play more soon.

At one point I said something that made me lose influence with my companion, but got a follow-up Diplomacy option (that explained my intent on my first comment) which I passed, and got the lost influence back. A nice touch there I think.

interesting. one thing i did not like in the OC was that there were often extremely bifurcated options, and picking the one that your character _should_ pick (based on your personal role choice) created losses in influence that should have been qualified with a sort of "but, here's why i think this and why i think <NPC> should agree..." and subsequently, no influence penalty.

taks

comrade taks... just because.