Mask of the Betrayer

Cantousent

interesting. one thing i did not like in the OC was that there were often extremely bifurcated options, and picking the one that your character _should_ pick (based on your personal role choice) created losses in influence that should have been qualified with a sort of "but, here's why i think this and why i think <NPC> should agree..." and subsequently, no influence penalty.

Definetely agree with that. Though I don't think stuff like that will be all over the conversations, but I really hope there will be a few more situations like that.

Just found my second companion. :lol:

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I'll have to see if I can find it tomorrow.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Uhm.. How do I change from Strategy cam to Character cam? I am trying to make it more like FPS controls since top-down SUCKS BIGTIME (my camera always gets stuck behind some rock or other).

Worthless manual says nothing. It talks about camera modes that I don't even have in my game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I just want to play as a freaking Genasi already.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Uhm.. How do I change from Strategy cam to Character cam? I am trying to make it more like FPS controls since top-down SUCKS BIGTIME (my camera always gets stuck behind some rock or other).

Worthless manual says nothing. It talks about camera modes that I don't even have in my game.

One thing I can't seem to do is turn the camera in strategy mode without using X.

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

Oh bu-huh!

It's probably failure of the free market :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I apologize if this has been asked before but something bothered me in the OC that i am a bit worried about here. Things like most NPCs ignoring what race you were and treating you the same regardless. Things like showing up at Fort Locke as a Tiefling and them simply accepting you even though soldiers were just about to kill Neeshka for being one, or showing up as a Drow and them not even blinking an eye. My first character was a Tiefling paladin and no one even found the combination odd. Does anyone know if they have made the dialog a bit more reflective based on what you are?

Yeah, the word count in NWN2 would have increased exponentially if they did that.

Heja Sverige!!

Hey, what do you know, i found my copy when i was shopping groceries today. Tonight is poker-night, but tomorrow...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah, the word count in NWN2 would have increased exponentially if they did that.

It would still be less than Planescape-Torment. :'(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Bumped into two bugs I never had before in the main campaign, both show-stoppers. First Georg never appeared after gathering the militia in the village and now Daeghun (sp?) keeps telling me to go and get the shard even though it's in my pocket.

Think I'll just skip NWN2 and go straight to MotB since I can't be arsed restarting...though if anyone has a savegame at the beginning of Act 2 I'd be grateful. Monk would be awesome but I'll take anything at this point so long as it's not evil.

*suddenly remembers the size of a NWN2 savegame*

OK, if anyone with gigs of bandwidth has one I'd certainly appreciate it. :)

Edited by Big Bottom

People are pretty heated up about Epic BAB, but I have to admit that my temptation to start a parody thread about epic baobabs is at a critical level.

Why are they angry about that?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"