Mask of the Betrayer

Cantousent

We also learned, the expansion has gone gold, meaning they've delivered the final production master to the duplication house, and the game is scheduled to ship late September in Europe and October 9th for North America. The reason for the Europeans getting the game first, is that early on in the development, it looked like the localization for the game would take longer, so they pushed out the delivery date to October 9th. However the translations were completed ahead of schedule and they were able to meet the September window in Europe. Unfortunately in North America, commitments were already made for October 9th which couldn't be changed so for once Europe will get the game first.

From NWVault

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Dear forum mods and admins, please ban every Euro that spoils part of Mask. Thanks.

Your best buddy in the world,

Tale

Ninja monkeys attack Rashemen and you are the only one standing between the monkeys and Rashemen. Gimp, the mystical monkey leader attempts to bribe you with gold, beer and hoes, thus creating one of the game's big moral conundrum. Also, it turns out that Gimp was the result of a wizard's magical experiments with your old childhood pet pirate monkey, Slinky. Should you save millions of lives and in the process turn on your best friend from childhood? Or should you let them die for the sake of your childhood memories? AND... will Gimp's allegiance switching from the pirate clan to the ninja clan ever be explained? Next, on Mask Of The Betrayer!

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

We also learned, the expansion has gone gold, meaning they've delivered the final production master to the duplication house, and the game is scheduled to ship late September in Europe and October 9th for North America. The reason for the Europeans getting the game first, is that early on in the development, it looked like the localization for the game would take longer, so they pushed out the delivery date to October 9th. However the translations were completed ahead of schedule and they were able to meet the September window in Europe. Unfortunately in North America, commitments were already made for October 9th which couldn't be changed so for once Europe will get the game first.

From NWVault

Grrrr... :bat:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Aww, first time ever when game by american company is first released in Europe and you guys are all so butthurt! So cute :bat:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Aww, first time ever when game by american company is first released in Europe and you guys are all so butthurt! So cute :bat:

Don't think that your 4 shiny new nuclear reactors means we won't bomb you back to the ice age, bucko!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Aww, first time ever when game by american company is first released in Europe and you guys are all so butthurt! So cute :*

US company, US release first!

Euro company, Euro release first!

That is the natural order of things, damn it! :bat:

Grrr...

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Obsidian just knows who are their true fans.

Heja Sverige!!

What? In their ventilation system? You can't be more of a fan that a set of whirling blades.

What? In their ventilation system? You can't be more of a fan that a set of whirling blades.

And where are those whirling blades?

That's right, the US.

:bat:

They don't have whirling blades in the ventilation systems in Europe? How do they get central air?!?!?

:*

Don't make me get a passport, then pay coach class on some banrkupted airline just to go to your house with a cricket bat (got it at the 18 hour lay over at London) and start smashing random electronic bits. Grrr...

:bat:

They don't have whirling blades in the ventilation systems in Europe? How do they get central air?!?!?

They do, but what use are the European ones to Obsidian, silly Sand.

They could import them. Fresh whirling blades from the wine country of France!

They could import them. Fresh whirling blades from the wine country of France!

Yes, but then the fans would be in the US. I rest my case.

US company, US release first!

Euro company, Euro release first!

That is the natural order of things, damn it! :bat:

Grrr...

Seeing as how Atari is a European company everything is as it should be then.

Obsidian! OBSIDIAN IS US!

ObSIdiaN!

By the way, did you bunch of monkeys know that tomorrow is Avellone's birthday?

Heja Sverige!!

I'm going to send him some water melons.

Everyone becomes Japanesse eventually.

KONICHIWA! :bat: