Players

How manyPlayers are male or female?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Genders

• Male
    • Female

I encourage everyone to vote female.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

what! how was it meant for guys??? i guess like in kotor 2 the plot wasnt as great for females. that makes me mad. just bc the rest of my gender isnt cool enough to play kotor doesnt mean i should suffer a notas good plot lol

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

what! how was it meant for guys??? i guess like in kotor 2 the plot wasnt as great for females. that makes me mad. just bc the rest of my gender isnt cool enough to play kotor doesnt mean i should suffer a notas good plot lol

Watch the opening video and see if you cant guess =) :shifty:

I voted Bush.

Oops

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

I encourage everyone to vote female.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Er... Male?

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Watch the opening video and see if you cant guess =) :(

K1's made for males. Men have the option of Bastila, and women have the option of Carth. That explains it all right there.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Watch the opening video and see if you cant guess =) :thumbsup:

K1's made for males. Men have the option of Bastila, and women have the option of Carth. That explains it all right there.

That explains precisely squat since both of them are whiny and annoying. Mira's entire civilization was wiped out and she didn't whine half as much as either one of those twits.

PS -- Great to see so many girl gamers! Does this game appeal more to women, or are women now making up a greater percentage of the gaming community than the last time I looked at statistics? (which admittedly, was many years ago.)

Edited by Benfea

That explains precisely squat since both of them are whiny and annoying. Mira's entire civilization was wiped out and she didn't whine half as much as either one of those twits.

Don't you mean Visas? Mira lost her entire family, but either way you look at it she hardly lost her civilization.

PS -- Great to see so many girl gamers! Does this game appeal more to women, or are women now making up a greater percentage of the gaming community than the last time I looked at statistics? (which admittedly, was many years ago.)

I seem to recall reading somewhere that there are more Female gamers than there used to be. The majority are still male, but not by that much-I think the percentage here is about right. That said I think KOTOR is somewhat more gender neutral than the average game-and far more than most of the other StarWars games that spring to mind-since not only can you pick the gender of the main character but it does have some effect on how the game unfolds, without being offensive or falling into the more normal trap of pretending that gender has no in world effect at all.