Pictures of your games

Darque

I just bought Condemned and Ico.

So.... should I finish Suikoden V first or jump into Ico or Dark Corners? I feel the need to play Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth before Condemned, even if they are different franchises and developers.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

What is that, a Blue Shift HUD mod?

• 2 weeks later...
Coincidence.jpg

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

They brought the old assault rifle back!

Pictorial tales of my exploits from Darkstar One:

Cruising across those busy space lanes.

post-1237-1181444038_thumb.jpg

--

I'm actually that little orange shell right in the middle of the screen, sticking close that fat ship that's about to blow up. I was pretty much able to single handedly take out the Thul cruiser with my little fighter ship with the aid of that orange plasma shield around my ship. After torping the living daylights out of its shields, I just got up close and starting ramming the damn thing into oblivion. Fortunately, I somehow managed to get close enough to the cap ship to avoid its minimum turret radius from taking effect. ;)

post-1237-1181444065_thumb.jpg

manthing2.jpg

What did you think of the beta? I played a few rounds, but after getting slaughtered repeatedly, I decided to retire from fast paced FPS's.

Yea i died a lot, man controlling a fps without mouse and keyboard is hard stuff.

and wowee jag is back from another hiatus

I'm actually that little orange shell right in the middle of the screen, sticking close that fat ship that's about to blow up. I was pretty much able to single handedly take out the Thul cruiser with my little fighter ship with the aid of that orange plasma shield around my ship. After torping the living daylights out of its shields, I just got up close and starting ramming the damn thing into oblivion. Fortunately, I somehow managed to get close enough to the cap ship to avoid its minimum turret radius from taking effect. :lol:

It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-sixteen back home. :grin:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm actually that little orange shell right in the middle of the screen, sticking close that fat ship that's about to blow up. I was pretty much able to single handedly take out the Thul cruiser with my little fighter ship with the aid of that orange plasma shield around my ship. After torping the living daylights out of its shields, I just got up close and starting ramming the damn thing into oblivion. Fortunately, I somehow managed to get close enough to the cap ship to avoid its minimum turret radius from taking effect. :lol:

It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-sixteen back home. >_<

"Hey, could I talk to you privately for a second?" :*

manthing2.jpg

This game was meant to be played like Chuck Norris. The roundhouse kick is awesome!

post-1237-1181613972_thumb.jpg

what game is that?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Judging by the mention of a 10mm High Velocity Penetrator, I would wager it to be FEAR Combat.

I'm pretty sure the faces look better in fakefactory, or is that just me?

Just you. Fakefactory makes Alyx look like Michael Jackson.

Bringing this back up 'cause I've got nothing better to do. Little fun comparison.

post-11521-1181739846_thumb.jpg Lips and eyes look better in FF.

post-11521-1181739898_thumb.jpg Default doesn't look as good in this angle, otherwise I agree it's overall better.

post-11521-1181740413_thumb.jpg Looks Brazilian in FF.

post-11521-1181740457_thumb.jpg More natural here.

post-11521-1181740594_thumb.jpg This pic just owns.

Brazilians aren't natural? :mellow:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Fakefactory has definitely improved since I last saw it. However, she does look like she's wearing pancake.

Edited by Tale