I miss the old days.

Blank

I remember when Baley was just spamming wierd posts all the time - and how confused I was when he suddenly started making sense. :blink:

Yeah, he could barely form a complete sentence in English, but still he just had to let everyone know his every thought. in every thread on the entire board.. for every second of his day. He kept that going for probably two or three months and gained over 3000+ posts in that short amount of time. It almost drove me mad. At least I know it drove me away from here because I just couldn't stand his gibberish.

Then he suddenly turned into the pseudo-intellectual he is (trying to be) today. Not sure which version I prefer, to be honest.

I was going to mention that. I miss old Baley. And I kinda miss the point where everyone had like 3 alts and they would argue with each other.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I've never had any alts.

or have I? :blink:

Edit: Also I miss the time where you would sit around pressing F5 (or reload) every second, because there was so much activity in a thread.

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Nowadays everyone's a white sheet, guys could be women and vice-versa, and you can't really trust anyone. Some still take chances with arranged meetings, but it's not something I'm into anymore.

That's because you're a preternaturally intelligent hamster.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Gender doesn

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Good thing you guys are stuck with me. Because I'll never, ever leave. :blink:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I've never had any alts.

or have I? :blink:

Edit: Also I miss the time where you would sit around pressing F5 (or reload) every second, because there was so much activity in a thread.

Good point. I remember in the active threads you would eagerly await someone to start posting, and then you'd see that dotted underline on their name and be gleeful, but still have to wait a little. And I forgot to mention Cantousent was Eldar.

You bunch of supposed geezers are all newbies compared to my awesome oldness. :blink:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

^ Eldar

That was one of my favorite running gags on the forum. It was from back when everybody and their brother was claiming they had alt accounts. I think it started when Eldar revealed he had an alt -- but neglected to identify said alt. So everyone turned into a suspected alt of Eldar's for a while.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

^ Eldar

That was one of my favorite running gags on the forum. It was from back when everybody and their brother was claiming they had alt accounts. I think it started when Eldar revealed he had an alt -- but neglected to identify said alt. So everyone turned into a suspected alt of Eldar's for a while.

Oh yeah. That's my second favorite repressed memory of this forum.

The first being Drafette.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Then he suddenly turned into the pseudo-intellectual he is (trying to be) today. Not sure which version I prefer, to be honest.

I doubt one poses as a pseudo-intellectual (the direct and conscious action, I mean, of course), since pseudo-intellectualism is per its very nature about concealment, shrouding the concealer's essence, his raison(s) d'etre, his texture (unless, of course, one attempts to subvert and satirize) and heaving up a facade in its place (and thus feigning knowledgeableness, intellectual vigor, etc.) (insecurities away!).

It would be less erroneous, I think, to accuse me of feigning insight.

And of pomposity.

Punchline: bathos, a full-tilt slump into vulgarity - hereby expunged, naturally.

Edited by Baley

I wonder how someone as pretentious as Baley can hate the French so much. ;)

Heja Sverige!!

^ Eldar

did they ever catch him?

IB1OsQq.png

alt accounts.

Hiya fellas! ;)

Some people stand in darkness. Afraid to step into the light.

Some people need to help somebody when the edge of surrender is in sight.Don't you worry, it's going to be all right.

Cause I'm always there. I won't let you out of my sight.

I'll be there never you fear. I'll be there forever and always.

I'm always here.

Die Deutschen lieben David Hasselhoff.

Edit: I have no idea as to what the ninja knight below this post is talking about. ;)

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

I played live when the Berlin wall fell. It was great, people were so thrilled they even threw their precious german beer bottles at me!

Some people stand in darkness. Afraid to step into the light.

Some people need to help somebody when the edge of surrender is in sight.Don't you worry, it's going to be all right.

Cause I'm always there. I won't let you out of my sight.

I'll be there never you fear. I'll be there forever and always.

I'm always here.