What are you playing now?

Darque

I'm playing Battlefield 2142 again, even went so far as to chip in for the Booster Pack Northern Strike.

I play some STALKER and Day of Defeat: Source, as well.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm still playing the latest Spiderman game. I was owned by Harry earlier on in the week, so I've spent the last few days doing odd missions and powering up. He learned his lesson tonight. Big time!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Dreamfall and The Longest Journey are $25 on Steam, it is worth getting?

GOD OH GOD YES YES YES

The Longest Journey is the funniest game ever!

Dreamfall is pretty good.

Edited by Tale

Just got home from the local pc shop with my copy of NWN2. Am currently patching it up to 1.05912, then i'll start the OC.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Played Halo co-op earlier today. Awesome fun. Way too many shooters are missing out on co-op.

Played Halo co-op earlier today. Awesome fun. Way too many shooters are missing out on co-op.

because most shooters are on the PC. admittedly on the PC they should add a squad option to games (imagine, say... Call of duty with coop. ... of eight players)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (PC).

I'm sorry.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It's very good game, no reason to be sorry

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I just couldn't get into it. I thought it was terrible.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Well, remembering your game taste, no wonder :wowey:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I don't have narrow taste in games. I just know what I like and what I don't like.

Playing FEAR expansion right now, every bit as scary as the original. I am at the hospital now and the whole place is like one huge spook house. There hasn't been a fight yet but I can't play without all my muscles tensing up.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

I played two rounds of Halo 3's MP beta. It turns out I'm really, really, really bad. The game seems pretty much like Unreal Tournament. I'm not sure about the fuss, but hey, I was getting killed too quickly to be much of a judge.

I think I'll go back to BF 2142, where I can actually kill a few things. I guess I'm just too slow for these run and gun shooters.

Zombie Felines ... Zomlines ...

They are in your head.

I think I'll go back to BF 2142, where I can actually kill a few things. I guess I'm just too slow for these run and gun shooters.

I will hunt you.

Since beating NWN2 I am kind of wondering if I should play Stalker, Oblivion, Jade Empire or go through NWN2 again, but this time as evil.

You should go through Jade Empire as a lesbian.

Edit: EVIL lesbian

Edited by Tale

Evil lesbians? Unfortunately whips aren't part of the weapon arsenal in that game. :thumbsup: