What are you playing now?

Darque

Supreme commander...

oye, the commander gives you a Friggen TON of resourses if you give him the upgrade.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I spent like 2 hours just kicking people and now I'm so strong I can lift up cars and throw them!

Kicking people with your leg muscles developed your arm muscles? :D

And still playing Titan Quest. After so long not being able to play games much, it's nice to spend some time kicking monster behinds.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I spent like 2 hours just kicking people and now I'm so strong I can lift up cars and throw them!

And still playing Titan Quest. After so long not being able to play games much, it's nice to spend some time kicking monster behinds.

Uh, when you lift heavy stuff like cars and elephants, you are supposed to lift with your legs. Trust me, you don't want to throw your back out when attempting to hurl a garbage dumpster at a bunch of hooligans.

I'm playing Sam and Max: Bright Side of the Moon!

It was supposed to have been delayed to the 10th, but I'm not complaining.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Uh, when you lift heavy stuff like cars and elephants, you are supposed to lift with your legs. Trust me, you don't want to throw your back out when attempting to hurl a garbage dumpster at a bunch of hooligans.

^^ Wise words for all the budding superheroes out there.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Finally scored 15k in 3DMark06!!!

How did you tweak your machine to get it higher then it already was? Overclock it more?

I fixed my oblivion save game problem AGAIN, i had to go back about 10 saved games to find an uncorrupted one. I'm doing "the big heist" seems pretty cool so far. But im going to have to say the Dark Brotherhood missions were the AWESOME though. The twist was a total shocker to me. Great story telling!

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I think you take my glib statement a little too seriously. :-

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Getting back from college I am going through a huge backlog, currently working on wrapping up Oblivion, Knights of the Nine and then beating Shivering Isles, followed by Gothic 3, NWN 2, FEAR expansion back, Medieval 2, Rome expansion Barbarian Invasion, DOW: Dark Crusades, Episode 2 is going to be out later this summer I believe (yes?) and probally more stuff I don't recall off the top of my head.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Quite excellent...though, I wish there were some skills to augment. I guess the artifacts do it...but..I just sell those :brows:

NWN2 - Pretty good...had the game since it came out, but I'm barely on Act II in the single player campaign. Didn't backup my save file when I reinstalled Windows.

Far Cry - Very good shooter. Very good engine.

Finished Fallout 2 last night. Had to rush through the last parts of the game because of a nasty bug that kept trying to crash my game at the most inopportune moments. The Horrigan battle was a real anticlimax. I activated some turrets and the first round they got two huge criticals that took away almost 500 of his hitpoints. So I fired a few weak shots at him myself and ended my turn. The second round the turrets get two huge criticals again and the battle is over! How's that for a final showdown?

Then then ending bugged out on me. Out of all the places it's supposed to show, the narrator spoke on two or three of them. All the others just flew by me, giving me no chance to actually read what happened to all the places I had dealt with. ANNOYING. Whatever Bethesda does with Fallout 3, I sure hope they spend at least ONE hour on Quality Assurance! That's one hour more than they must have spent with Fallout 2.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!