What are you playing now?

Darque

If Titan Quest/Immortal Throne had a dedicated server for MP, might've kicked D2's butt. As it is, I like it much better than D2 for single-player.

That said, the first act/land is way too easy on normal difficulty, if you're a thorough explorer like myself. I assume they did that on purpose to help players learn the game, but it went on too long. And Conjurer's/summoners/pets seem far too powerful. I assume they'll be a lot weaker on Legendary difficulty.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

But Finland is hosting the Eurovision next week ..!

Do I caaaare? Doctor Who > Eurovision

Molten lava on my body > Eurovision

You need the BBC feed, so that you can hear Sir Terry Wogan's commentary. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

X-Com 3: Apocalypse. Finally got a large Quantum Physics research lab built, so I can speed up my research of the juicier alien technology. About time too, I am losing the war of attrition with most of my men and vehicles in various states of disrepair... :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It's that time again :thumbsup:

post-15364-1178478885_thumb.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well Oblivion and believe it or not, (until the Emulator teams finish making a working server for pre-cu play on SWG), im playing an "old" Freelancer, but its been modded into Star Wars!!

i might go ahead and dust off KOTOR 1&2 again

UFO: Extraterrestrial. I just wish there was a tutorial, i've never played the original Xcom nor any of the sequels so i'm kinda lost.

Xcom was good, i remember when it was first out on PS one and PC, i got it here on my pc, but for some reason the files are corrupted and it wont play anymore (and i had 6 bases going!!!!grrr)

its pretty simple if its anything like the original, just look for a manual online somewhere, im sure theres got to be one

Edited by Zaxx Kredda
zaxxkreddasig2a.jpg

Thanks for that Calax.

I don't know what to think, the ai sounds so cheap.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Still playing Fallout 2. Cleared out the Military Base (also known as Fallout's version of Diablo) and got my first power armour. Then I proceeded to San Fransisco.. and my Skilldex button turned black. Piece of [anatomy-] sucking [bodily-] licking BUNGHOLE [rudeness]!!! And then it hit me.. I got this strange feeling of Deja Vu. I realized that I don't think I've ever completed Fallout 2 because of all the gamebreaking bugs! I WILL FIGHT THROUGH THEM THIS TIME!!

Incredibly frustrating.

Edited by metadigital
profanity

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Thanks for that Calax.

I don't know what to think, the ai sounds so cheap.

the computer needs the help, trust me. I'm guessing it is because your operating in three dimentions rather than two, but the computer generally uses only the "Blunt force Trauma" tactic to kill you. The hardest missions I've ever found are the ones where you have to keep somthing alive. (two rescues and a salvage plus the last level is a little bit of "keep 'em alive boss") because either you attack somthing until it gets to a certain point then you board it. (meanwhile your ships keep right on blasten) or it takes a while for me to shift my ships into position to save the thing I'm supposed to.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Still playing Fallout 2. Cleared out the Military Base (also known as Fallout's version of Diablo) and got my first power armour. Then I proceeded to San Fransisco.. and my Skilldex button turned black. Piece of [anatomy-] sucking [bodily-] licking BUNGHOLE [rudeness]!!! And then it hit me.. I got this strange feeling of Deja Vu. I realized that I don't think I've ever completed Fallout 2 because of all the gamebreaking bugs! I WILL FIGHT THROUGH THEM THIS TIME!!

Incredibly frustrating.

Hit the S button and it will pop up the skills. I had that problem which the patch didn't cover.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Incredibly frustrating.

Hit the S button and it will pop up the skills. I had that problem which the patch didn't cover.

Isn't that a bug with the military base? Once you go there, the button turns black. Never really noticed it as a problem though, as the above mentioned 'S' key is much more convenient for the skilldex menyu :bat:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The problem isn't so much a black button (although I never knew about the S button. Thanks!) but the problem was that whenever I left San Fransisco, the game just stopped. I've looked for a solution on the mighty net and they've advised me to replace the San Fransisco map file in my saves with one where I didn't have the problem. It better work or I'll have lost 50 hours of playing (probably more) because of this weird bug. It will take me another three years before I can gather the strength to restart it again. Incredibly frustrating! How can you leave a game in this state?!

And what was wrong with my former post? I didn't try to evade the profanity filter? :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!