Bears or Colts?

Sionn

Personally, I believe the Bears' defense will control the entire game. Although, Peyton has been known to play well under pressure. Please, include your personal opinion and predictions.

Go Bears!

(Too bad the Cowboys didn't make it. :'( )

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

"Plus they're an NFC team."

This silly quote sounds eerily familiar. Oh yeah, that's right. It's the same kind of crap that moronic baseball freaks tried to say about the World series.

"AL is gonna win. NL has no chance. AL league Championship is the *real* World Series. Detroit is gonna sweep the NL winner of the Mets-Cards classic series.Blah, blah, blah." This was said just before St. Louis CRUSHED detroit in 5 games.

In essence, Chicago may very will lose (or win); but it has nothing to do with their conference. Conference is irrelvant.

That said, i personally have to vote Colts; but to rule out Chicago because of their conference is lame and shows a lack of football understanding. The conference you play in has NO bearing to your success.

Period.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Plus they're an NFC team."

This silly quote sounds eerily familiar. Oh yeah, that's right. It's the same kind of crap that moronic baseball freaks tried to say about the World series.

"AL is gonna win. NL has no chance. AL league Championship is the *real* World Series. Detroit is gonna sweep the NL winner of the Mets-Cards classic series.Blah, blah, blah." This was said just before St. Louis CRUSHED detroit in 5 games.

In essence, Chicago may very will lose (or win); but it has nothing to do with their conference. Conference is irrelevant.

That said, i personally have to vote Colts; but to rule out Chicago because of their conference is lame and shows a lack of football understanding. The conference you play in has NO bearing to your success.

Period.

Wow, I see internet humor is not your forte. It was a joke, genius. :ermm: I'm not ruling out the Bears just because they're an NFC team. But even you have to admit that as a whole, the AFC is a better conference than the NFC. Besides, you of all people shouldn't be criticizing anyone for a lack of football knowledge. :mellow: Also, it would do you good to learn how to use the quote function once in your life.

Wow, I see internet humor is not your forte.  It was a joke, genius.  :ermm:  I'm not ruling out the Bears just because they're an NFC team.  But even you have to admit that as a whole, the AFC is a better conference than the NFC.  Besides, you of all people shouldn't be criticizing anyone for a lack of football knowledge.  :mellow:  Also, it would do you good to learn how to use the quote function once in your life.

:ermm:

I wish nothing but bad things for anyone bearing the manning surname. I would like to see the bears win this game, but I think the colts will most likely take this hard fought contest. colts 24 - bears 21.

That is everybody clue to put all of your money on Chicago.

Edited by Kelverin

Oh man, apples or oranges? Hard choice.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

"Also, it would do you good to learn how to use the quote function once in your life."

Please don't troll about off topic stuff. This thread is about the Super bowl match up between the Bears, and Colts not whether or not I use the quote function.

"Wow, I see internet humor is not your forte."

O RLY? "Plus, they're an NFC team." passes off for internet humour where youa re from? WOW! Internet humour Has surely fallen on hard times since I last logged on. Hmmm... espicially since many fools actually believe that myth as fact.

"But even you have to admit that as a whole, the AFC is a better conference than the NFC."

And, you apparantly, are one of them. :mellow: The AFC is not the better conference. And, no, don't be silly and share some silly fact of some lameo record between the conferences. It means nothing. Not enough games are played to truly determine that.

Bottom line is that only two teams are good enough to be in the Super Bowl this season. They are the Colts from the AFC, and the Bears from the NFC. Whichever one wins (I lean towards the Colts) has NOTHING to do with what conference they play in.

Just think MLB.

Game over, CONFERENCE FANBOY, game over.

Edited by Volourn

Peyton playing bad in the playoffs is more the norm, not like it just started this year, the Colt's timing offense shys away from physical play, and the Bears are going to bring it.

Bears 38

Colts 16

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Both of my original picks are already eliminated. Either way, I'm going to go with the Bears, because I keep betting against them and they keep getting it done anyway. They really take this "no respect" thing too far.

Anyway, they proved against the Saints that they could stop a great offense in the playoffs. I think TJ will break a few big ones for the Bears, and Manning will have to show some mobility in the face of heavy blitzes. And I still think Dallas Clark will have a good game. :sorcerer:

Either way, this game will be fun to watch.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

BEARS!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I know next to nothing about Football so I'll go the Lisa Simpson way:

Since you can kill a bear with a colt, I vote for the Colts.

:D

a colt is a baby horse - don't see how it could kill a bear . (unless the bear chokes on it)... lol

but I'm going for the colts anyway .... Manning deserves a SB Ring :joy:

Edited by Dragon Lord Jones

I know next to nothing about Football so I'll go the Lisa Simpson way:

Since you can kill a bear with a colt, I vote for the Colts.

:D

a colt is a baby horse - don't see how it could kill a bear . (unless the bear chokes on it)... lol

but I'm going for the colts anyway .... Manning deserves a SB Ring :joy:

Oh sorry I meant the gun. Like a Colt .45 ;)

Nobody 'deserves' a super bowl ring until they earn it.

That said, I want Manning to win one so he can shove all those whiny crybabies who've called him a 'choker' over the years. Then they can go, and choke after they reread all the crap they have written over the years about them. Of course, knowing most pundits (both professional and otherwise) they likely have a litany of excuses at the ready to pretend they were in the right. :):rolleyes::rolleyes: