Your favourite poster/s?

Guest The Architect

Thanks. I remember Jediphile ignoring me. :D

For some reason, I can't imagine anyone here receiving much pressure from wether they get to your list or not.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest The Architect
You just chose Accept because of Kate Beckinsale.

Can you blame me? :D No, but seriously, Accept is :cool: and Accept likes me too.

Also, by that rationale I choose Kor and the hypnotic arse gif.

And that is why I didn't just choose Accept because of Beckinsale, because I wouldn't have forgotten to put Kor on the list, because of, as you put it, that hypnotic arse. :lol: I would have put Boomer on the list too, if I was going by that rationale.

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect
Thanks. I remember Jediphile ignoring me. :D

Yeah, I remember that too. I have to say, I think he overreacted there.

For some reason, I can't imagine anyone here receiving much pressure from wether they get to your list or not.

True. That's not why I didn't post my list before though, I just well...I don't know...didn't post it I guess, because I didn't see why I had to. And when you say that, I assume you mean it's because I don't post in the WoT much, not because I'm a jerk, an idiot or anything like that, right?

Edited by The Architect

True. That's not why I didn't post my list before, I just well...I don't know...didn't post it I guess, because I didn't see why I had to. And when you say that, I assume you mean it's because I don't post in the WoT much, not because I'm a jerk, an idiot or anything, right?

It's because you eat vegemite. No one sensible eats vegemite.

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Guest The Architect
It's because you eat vegemite. No one sensible eats vegemite.

Huh? :lol: I don't eat vegemite though, because it's yuck. You don't assume that all Aussies eat vegemite do you? Or did you assume I eat vegemite because of my :crazy: , dumb, biast, sore loser soccer conspiracies about the World Cup a few months ago? :D In that case, I can't really blame you. Please try to forgive me though. :)

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect
Anyone but Hades!

I mean, Hades!

Now known as Sand. :lol:

This is a surprise (not the Hades part) because I thought you'd have me on your least favourite list too, because of my incoherent ramblings about how England were going to win the WC because it was fixed and later on how I said Italy won it because it was rigged, using conformation bias and numerological stuff as half assed proof of my soccer conspiracies. I really do regret posting that garbage.

Edited by The Architect

I cannot give away that avatar. It's too bogus for even you to handle.

It's safely tucked away in my spank bank for now.

Oh yeah, and Jodo Kast 5 is also on my list.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

MPW00020.jpg

My favorite board members?

Myself

thepixiesrock

Surreptishus

kumquatQ3

alanschu and gromnir are kinda dreamy when they get together.

The all time best, though, has to be Llyranor and Little Nickie. They count as one person in my heart, that way I'm never cheating on either one of them...

...what?

Well not that I would assume that all of my favourite posters would derail such a thread ... I think it is best to let this one wind down while the overly zealous moderators - not me of course - retire for the evening ...

Do feel free to inundate my PM box with requests to reopen this thread int he morrow ...

F

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: