50 reasons why.. part two

Maria Caliban

Two wierdest argumenst that I have heard against NWN2 are "Ugly female elven heads" and "Not able to be nekkid". In my dirty little mind I start to think why these persons are asking such things... and... well... you know. They are fantasy geeks. What should you expect.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

[quote name='

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Wow, a lot of you guys are pretty brave arguing with Soultheif like that. Didn't you know that he could bench press you?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

we not play world of warcraft, but we did play most of the warcraft and diablo games. same world, right? we not recall any armour or weapon in those games that looked to have a historical analog to real world. even so, those games is 'bout as popular as you can be in their given genres. seems likes developers abandoning historical accuracy in favor of stylized fantasy were a pretty darn good move for blizzard, and we not think they lose sleep over the infinte small fraction of people that complains that giant warhammers and plate armour that would weigh down a moose much less a human being, destroys "immersiveness."

btw, we ain't yet seen anybody that did a goods job of defining what is immersive for fans of crpgs as a group so that a crpg developer coulds actually implement.

regardless, much as with trolls having to look like terrible monster manual entry, it is sounding as if arms and armours is also having wotc final say-so... ain't like obsidian coulda' done different anyhow.

"Wow, a lot of you guys are pretty brave arguing with Soultheif like that. Didn't you know that he could bench press you?"

the average person on this board weighs some considerable amount less than 200lbs. is hardly impressive or daunting to see somebody bench 200lbs. anything less than three plates a side is not even worth notice, and +4 is being required to give Gromnir pause.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Wow, a lot of you guys are pretty brave arguing with Soultheif like that.  Didn't you know that he could bench press you?

I'm betting a few of the people here are kind of hoping for that. :brows:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Wow, a lot of you guys are pretty brave arguing with Soultheif like that.  Didn't you know that he could bench press you?

Soultief... Guy who bashes NWN2 before it comes out, then buys it and bashes it some more. You could edit all his posts to say "Hi, I

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Too bad NWN2 has neither.  <_<

...poor Rift; no FF-type jiggly sweater-puppets an' freakalicious armors...care fer some cheddar for all that whine??...dunna play the game, then, lad; plain an' simple...no matter what Obsidz says or does, ya ain't e'er gonna be happy cuz it ain't the original NeverWorkin'Right, so cut right now an' go on ta yer next round o' WoW... <_<

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

That means you're about as bright as Soulthief.

Heja Sverige!!

rift has a point: st said that he is "able" to discuss w/o name calling and trolling, so when he is calling a fellow poster a blob who is ashamed of self that ain't REALLY hypocritical 'cause he never actually claimed that he were above name callings.

or rift honestly didn't get it.

want aribeth jiggly AND authentic.

*chuckle*

you know how you can tell difference 'tween a man and a woman in plate or chain or scale with full helm?

no, serious... is an honest question. we has seen some of those recreation society gatherings and when a woman dons plate or chain she not got a noticeable figure in such garb. when they takes off such stuff they usually got a layer of padding underneath, and they always got clothes.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

That means you're about as bright as Soulthief.

No I see the rather weak claim to irony. But Soulthief never actually called him a name. Though kirottu did use name calling. Which brings into question your own mental prowess, or lack thereof.

The better question is how is Soulthief "stupid", for disliking a screenshot? The truth is he isn't and that's just silly. The fanboyism is thick enough to wade through here.

Edited by Riftworm

He didn't just dislike the screenshot, he almost threw up because of it. And anyway, he isn't stupid for disliking a screenshot, he's stupid for saying he can discuss something without name calling, and in the next sentence doing just that. Of course, as Grom pointed out he isn't literally contradicting himself, but I'm betting he really didn't realize what he was actually posting.

Also, I'd like to point out that I agree with quite a few of the "50 reasons", except of course in the bit about comparing to NWN1. Because NWN1's OC was badly written, badly voice acted, and badly designed.

It seems to me that you two are pissed off because NWN2 isn't NWN1, not because NWN2 is good, or bad, or whatever.

Finally, the reason I really think you're not very bright, is because you keep declaring your opinion as unbiased truth, and also, that you seem to think that a bunch of angry people posting in a message board are the voice of the majority.

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

People call Soul a troll yet it tends to be the people on the other side of this argument starting the name calling. Heck, he didn't even start this thread sequel.

I agree with Soul on some of his points, and disagree on others; but quite frankly he's one of the most polite posters I've never seen on these boards.

"Finally, the reason I really think you're not very bright, is because you keep declaring your opinion as unbiased truth, and also, that you seem to think that a bunch of angry people posting in a message board are the voice of the majority."

Hypocrite... considering you wrote the following in your same message: "Because NWN1's OC was badly written, badly voice acted, and badly designed."

So... whose posting their opinion as fact now?

This is what i say to you Pidesco: Finally, the reason I really think you're not very bright, is because you keep declaring your opinion as unbiased truth, and also, that you seem to think that a bunch of angry people posting in a message board are the voice of the majority.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.