Hello, this is my first post on Yours site

poluroud20

I think this one might actually be real. 

Unless the bots have become sentient and are starting to try to act like people, doing things like PMing.

What made you think that it actually intended to PM anybody? :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Le Sigh... I don't get pms.... except for enders goodbye

:'(

Lies!

"You do so get PMs.

Walsh."

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Why put your name at the end? It's not like it's some big secret when you send a PM that it was from you. Your name apears next to the PM.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Uh... hello there. To PM someone directly click on the p_pm.gif icon underneath their post.

Or you can click on the link "My Controls" in the upper right hand corner of the screen

MyControls.png

and then click on the link "Compose New Message" in the uppper left hand corner of that new page.

ComposeNewMessage.png

Personally, I'd recommend the first method.

I'm sure the bots programmer will appreciate it... if he ever were to actually read the forums that is :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Uh... hello there. To PM someone directly click on the p_pm.gif icon underneath  their post.

Or you can click on the link "My Controls" in the upper right hand corner of the screen

MyControls.png

and then click on the link "Compose New Message" in the uppper left hand corner of that new page.

ComposeNewMessage.png

Personally, I'd recommend the first method.

you have 12 pms?

I got two!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Why put your name at the end?  It's not like it's some big secret when you send a PM that it was from you.  Your name apears next to the PM.

I often moderate while wearing a false moustache.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Why put your name at the end?  It's not like it's some big secret when you send a PM that it was from you.  Your name apears next to the PM.

I often moderate while wearing a false moustache.

Is it one of those long, thin ones that curls at the ends that you can stroke and twist menacingly? Ive always wanted one of those. :thumbsup:

Edited by Gfted1

I don't really know which is more fun... people who writes bots that pretends to be human or people who treat bot created posts like they were written by humans :mellow: