let it snow

taks

over a foot in the mountains and more on the way... an early season indeed. must be global warming. ;)

check out the mountain cams at www.breckenridge.com... yay. woohoo!!!

of course, i'm stuck in new hampster (near nashua) till tuesday morning so i can't drive up to see the fluffy white stuff yet. worked 150 hours in the past two weeks (still working, prolly 15+ the next 3 days). beat like a dead dog.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

There's snow in northern Finland, freaking snow!

I just spent half the day lounging in a yardswing and just taking all the sun and 18 degrees in. Winter couldn't feel any further away, looking from here. And I love it. Sun and red-yellow maple trees, absolutely enchanting.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh, I love snow too. It's just that right now the late summer days are very pleasant. I have a lot to do, and that's why I'm not online so often nowadays, but the thought of relaxing there and just getting it all in...it's marvelous.

I do hope for snow, but really it could postpone itself for a while still. At least until this weird mini summer starts to wane to autumnal storms. Not a sudden change, but a gradual one.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

And, downhill and snowballs and men.

kirottu said:

It usually snows at least twice a year where I live but it didn't this year, :( Not even blobby rain or the little frozen droplets, not hail. It has been cold ;) not cold for others on this forum. For here, it doesn't get above 10 degrees C between March and September, and it averages 6 degrees....that is cold to me. It didn't snow much in the "mountains" either.

Note: They aren't really mountains, lumps on slightly higher land is closer to what they is.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Good for you. :(

My wife especially loves snow.

She spent alot of time in Colorado - going to school or digging for gold or silver or somethin - or maybe just digging out of snowpiles.

Anyway, she always sings about it and takes lots of pictures when it comes.

We have gazillions of pictures of things in the snow.

We have a Starwars SnowWalker or whatever that hangs out outside and poses alot in the snow.

Also a Budda who gets dressed in snow capes (scapes?).

And fences that get covered in snow.

And it doesn't even snow that much here!

Anyway- ;)

Edited by Colrom

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

I grew up with snow. Froze my *** off, and got very weary of dressing up like a kapok golem just to go to the store. Nowadays the closest I want to get to it is Bruma :D , and that makes me shiver. So I guess I won't ever understand the fascination some have with it; I'm just glad they do, or my south sea island would get pretty crowded. :)

Yay for snow!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I guess snow is like what continuous drizzle is to me for those that hate it.... I don't know it's so rare here that it doesn't suck. It's supposed to snow today, but I doubt it will. Peers out window...nope still nothing, and I want to jump up and down like a Japanese school girl. ^_^ :wub: In a manly way of course.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

...and men.

You did that on purpose, didn't you? :shifty:

Anyway, I hate the danish winter, so dull and wet. However we're still having late summer here. (w00t)

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It never snows here. We'll get maybe one or two snowfalls a year, but they always turn to rain before the end of the day, ensuring that there isn't any snow left by the next day.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg