What are you playing now?

Darque

City of Heroes at the moment, I think it was last weekend or so I got an email from NC Soft saying my account was being reactivated (for a limited time only) for free! (w00t)

Well after my hiatus from CoH/ CoV (was playing WoW) I did kinda miss the gleaming skyscrapers of Paragon City. As soon as the free reactivation period ran out I renewed my account and have enjoyed my return to the city where you can be a hero! :p

Bankai - "Zabimaru Howl !"

actually started playing Ceasar 3 ... don't know why .. but I really like that game!

Because it's an awesome game?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'd argue that, yes.

I haven't played anything for two weeks, not counting a short two hour spur of Silent Hill 3 yesterday. And I was mostly watching and giving input anyway.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Currently playing:

* Dark Messsiah (demo)

* Saints row (360) (yes... i said it)

Currently waiting on:

*NWN 2

* Gears of war (360) my god this game looks gorgeous!

I like saints row but not more than scarface

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

This week I have been mostly playing System Shock 2.

Played as a navy operative. I ended up just taking whatever skills I needed.. so I didnt really "roleplay".

I am undecided as to whether I like this game or not. There are definitely quite a few things that just plain piss me off; I guess the main things are the seemingly endless running back and forth through really drab and claustrophobic areas. Also the repetitive style of play kinda gets boring for me after a while, its just the same thing over and over with little variety. The big blob steak level was also just lame.

Edited by Surreptishus

MVP Baseball 2005 - Just started my 8th season after choking in the World Series ending my chance at 4 straight World Series Champions. My created character didn't do so well. LOL None of my batters did with RISP. I really wish the game kept tracked of that.

NWN - Always, and forever.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Baldur's Gate... for the first time. Got my shiny new copy a day or two ago, and installed it with Tutu and the NPC banter pack.

My first thought? "Damn, that's a big box." Welcome back to 1998.

So far, I actually like the low-level adventuring (as opposed to BG2). I don't have to worry about dispelling this spell and that spell, I can just skewer 'em with arrows! :lol:)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I'm about five games away from starting the playoffs in my NHL07 game. That means only a few more games to pad the stats for the season. Hello twenty minute real time periods!

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I finally managed to get past that level on Hard in Fire Emblem! I hadn't been using Seth, because I didn't want him sucking up XP that other characters could use a lot more.

I sent Seth up north around the mountains to take out all the horsemen and other assorted troops up there. Before the reinforcements showed up I had everyone else line up right in front of where they come onto the map. This way I was able to focus all 9 of my characters on the three horsemen and wiped them out before they got in a single attack (beyond the defensive ones).

The first time I did this, I ended up running behind on time and getting the civies killed by the giant spiders, because I sent Seth back to help out. The second time I kept him going forward to the boss and killed him on the same turn I killed the re-inforcements.

I'm on "It's a Trap!" now. :p Just lost Forde so I had restarted the mission. :lol:

Baldur's Gate... for the first time. Got my shiny new copy a day or two ago, and installed it with Tutu and the NPC banter pack.

So far, I actually like the low-level adventuring (as opposed to BG2). I don't have to worry about dispelling this spell and that spell, I can just skewer 'em with arrows! :lol:)

While Tutu is nice, if I were you I would play the original version first.

So far, I actually like the low-level adventuring (as opposed to BG2). I don't have to worry about dispelling this spell and that spell, I can just skewer 'em with arrows! :p)

While Tutu is nice, if I were you I would play the original version first.

Why play the original version first? What beyond making you appreciate the improvements all the more, would it give you? :lol:

Edited by Deraldin

Why play the original version first? What beyond making you appreciate the improvements all the more, would it give you? :lol:

It's not the same game for one thing. Music is missing and the game is different, I would not say it is better or not but it is different. I could be wrong but I view mods as something to improve replay value, after you have played the original first.

It's not the same game for one thing. Music is missing and the game is different, I would not say it is better or not but it is different. I could be wrong but I view mods as something to improve replay value, after you have played the original first.

Actually I believe that there are ways to get Tutu to use the original music and such. I suppose whether or not you use it depends on what you are playing the game for. It is a slightly different game with Tutu, I agree with you on that, however I would have to say that I am of the opinion that the improvements made to the game for BG2 that you get with Tutu far outweigh the limited experience (not ingame XP mind...) benefits that you get playing un-modded. Just the walk speed alone is worth the mod in my mind! :p"

I finally managed to get past that level on Hard in Fire Emblem! I hadn't been using Seth, because I didn't want him sucking up XP that other characters could use a lot more.

I sent Seth up north around the mountains to take out all the horsemen and other assorted troops up there. Before the reinforcements showed up I had everyone else line up right in front of where they come onto the map. This way I was able to focus all 9 of my characters on the three horsemen and wiped them out before they got in a single attack (beyond the defensive ones).

The first time I did this, I ended up running behind on time and getting the civies killed by the giant spiders, because I sent Seth back to help out. The second time I kept him going forward to the boss and killed him on the same turn I killed the re-inforcements.

I'm on "It's a Trap!" now. :p Just lost Forde so I had restarted the mission. :lol:

GIMME FIRE EMBLEM DS, JERKS

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)