The Music Thread - Currently Listening To

Baley

Don't you mean Trance?

(unless you don't mean Tiesto; in which case I have NO idea who you mean)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Music to me... damn good too

Currently listening; His remix of He's a Pirate

Heard of Within Temptation... never knew it was Dutch. The other 2 need a wikipedia search though...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I've seen Within Temptation live several times now.

Also, his "remix" of 'He's A Pirate' is scarcely a remix at all. There are no traces of the original melody, just a freaking movie quote.

Alice In Chains - Rooster

Edited by TrueNeutral

Just listen a little longer and you will start to hear "He's a pirate"

But I like Pete N Red Jolly Roger's remix better...

Which I am currently listening to :)

^

No, I know the theme. I own the soundtrack and I've listened to it a bunch of times. I don't hear it in it at all.

I hate how they actually included that track on the soundtrack album for the second movie. I was afraid it would have been the end-credits. Thank god I was wrong.

Stone Sour - Bother (Huh, that's the same guy singing as in Slipknot? OMSJ)

Teenage Fanclub - I Need Direction

I "found" that McLusky album the other day... haven't listened to it yet. Bands that ooze prentention have to work that much harder for my props, because I'm biased against them from the start.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

No, I know the theme. I own the soundtrack and I've listened to it a bunch of times. I don't hear it in it at all.

I hate how they actually included that track on the soundtrack album for the second movie. I was afraid it would have been the end-credits. Thank god I was wrong.

That would be the full 7 minute song then?

I have the Trance Remixes CD and it includes 2 remixes from Tiesto. The 7 indeed is (for a VERY short moment) completely made-up; but the 4 min. Radio edit (that I prefer) does remixes He Is a Pirate in the end of the song...

^

I "found" that McLusky album the other day... haven't listened to it yet. Bands that ooze prentention have to work that much harder for my props, because I'm biased against them from the start.

Out of curiosity, how are they pretentious? Assholish, sure, but it's all tongue-in-cheek (I think). Plus, they're hilarious and, like, the complete musical opposite of pretentious.

mclusky - you should be ashamed, seamus.

I've been on a John Williams kick for the past week.Thats basically all I've listened to.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm listening to the soundtrack to The Thin Red Line. All film DVDs should come with the soundtrack as an extra.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Skyclad - The Wrong Song

God I miss Martin Walkyier

You're wide of the mark, on the wrong scent,

barking up the wrong tree, out of it, not a leg to stand on.

Dignity is one thing that you can't preserve in alcohol,

here's a drug to blow your mind - it's called sodium pentothal

Кукрыниксы - Кайф

:D

^

:D

Currently;

Тараканы! - Анестезия

;)

(ps. So that you know in both it is "song - singer")

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

You're mean ;)

ZZ Top - Velcro Fly

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)