The Music Thread - Currently Listening To

Baley

K

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

To the darker grounds - Grandeur

I sort of like these demo bands

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

@TN: Pillow of Your Bones, Sweet Euphoria, When I'm Down - all great tunes from the CC solo tip. Girls tend to like Preaching the End of the World, too.

@B: "3030" off that Deltron 3030 album is one of my favorite underground hiphop tracks. There's some other good ones on there, but I always come back to that bass groove and bombastic buildup.

yo it's three thousand-thirty

i want y'all to meet deltron zero

and automator

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

@TN: Pillow of Your Bones, Sweet Euphoria, When I'm Down - all great tunes from the CC solo tip. Girls tend to like Preaching the End of the World, too.

I heard the french version of Can't Change Me a while ago.

I laughed my balls off. It sounded so wrong to me because I'm used to the english version.

Pearl Jam - Love Boat Captain

Dramarama -- Anything, Anything

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

@B: "3030" off that Deltron 3030 album is one of my favorite underground hiphop tracks. There's some other good ones on there, but I always come back to that bass groove and bombastic buildup.

Yeah, D. Though they should've ditched that Paul Barman ****.

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah.

Screeching Weasel -- Cool Kids

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was about to shamelessly plug the video for 'Alex Chilton' by the Replacements yet again, but I can't find the link on YouTube anymore. Please tell me you have that PM I sent you ages ago witht he link still in your inbox, Drabs!

XTC - Dear God

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Awww..... I found the link, Kor. But apparently the video has been removed due to "terms of use" violations.

Ooooh, Fugazi! Now we're upping the indie ante...

Fugazi - Blueprint

Edge of Sanity - Crimson

kirottu said:

I pulled out my Hives CD from like, six years ago. I haven't listened to it since then. Veni Vidi Vicious. I don't know if I should be ashamed of myself for listening to it and actually enjoying it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, all those Hives songs sound too similar to one another. So that CD got old fast. Now I'm listening to the Toadies Live CD.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Impaled Nazarene - Soul Rape

Cutting my wrists to seeking for pain

Fist**** in the name of the beast

Raping and masturbating in flames

Orgy of blood, flesh & decay

Primitive way of damnation doom violence hate

Raping the whore

Urinating on your lord

The more I keep ****ing the anal of God

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

APLN-116.jpg

The Twilight Singers - Martin Eden.

Ahhhhhh. It pleases me to see those trees. Early impressions? Oh, I can't wait until you make your way through this one.

The Hives had a good sound and fantastic attitude, but you're absolutely right about them being repetitive. You really only need two or three Hives songs to have heard it all. I really liked their version of "Find Another Girl" though.

Tom Waits - Bad Liver and a Broken Heart

Yeah, I liked Find Another Girl.