The Music Thread - Currently Listening To

Baley

Well I wouldn't buy a Switchfoot album if I had a choice. I was more into the video than the song, although the two seemed to mesh well together.

The Offspring - Self Esteem

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yeah, but where's the good music?

Against Me! - Pints Of Guinness Make You Strong (Acoustic).

Oh and I don't think Page France or Pedro The Lion count as Contemporary Christian Music (CCM), or self-identifying Christian bands, cause, like, "they're not part of the scene", man. Yeah, there's a Christian scene nowadays, popular music being the new millennium's tool for Religious conversion. Bringing them sinners back to Jesus, touring Creation festivals, you know, babbling 'bout them infidels. Obviously, as I've already stated, some of Humanity's most beautiful music|art has been rooted in Faith.

Also, If I sounded overly anti-theistic to any of you kind gents, well, you're most likely touchy bastards who need to grow thicker skin, though I'll admit to having just watched the first episode of Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit. Not bad.

Spiritualized - I Think I'm in Love.

I've always wondered, do Spiritualized (or Jason Pierce) worship God or Drugs?

just gonna pop in and say that a geologist from Cali that my mother teaches about grapes has Jim Morrisons origional gravestone. When asked how he got it he said

"I was there when it was stolen"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

:wub:

Richard Cheese - People=Siht

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Waka Laka remix version X (I have no idea how many Waka Laka's there is :wub: )

Damnit, DDR musics are so funny :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It is 12:35 pm here ^_^

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

43:17:47

That's the amount of music I have on my comp. I feel spoiled.

Finntroll - Ending

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Def%20Leppard.jpg

Currently on a 70's music swing.

:lol:

That's 70's music? Ah well... I like it ALOT... just didn't expected it to be that old.

Currently listening to:

B00000B6T4.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Def%20Leppard.jpg

Currently on a 70's music swing.

:lol:

That's 70's music? Ah well... I like it ALOT... just didn't expected it to be that old.

leppard isn't 70's their first album on through the night came out in 1980 ... close to the 70's though :p

Edited by Dragon Lord Jones