Dreams!

thepixiesrock

Last night I had a dream that The US was at war with China, and I was drafted. The thing is, my dream wasn't about the US and China as it is in our world. My dream took place in like, a small portion of a town, and one side of the main street was China, and the other side was the US. So when I was drafted, we were in a big like, movie theater, with a bunch of seats, except in stead of the seats facing a big screen, they were facing another set of seats facing these seats. The US sat on one side, and China on the other. This was training. We shot at eachother with toy guns.

Then I was driving with this girl, and it was raining, and there were like, explosions in the sky. There was fighting in the streets. Me and the girl went to a pizza place. We were eating, I guess we were on a date. Then, Chinese soldiers came in and there were US soldiers in the restaraunt and there was a fight. I ran out the back door with the girl and we got in the car and drove away. Then some other stuff happened I guess and then I woke up.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I went through a period of about three or four months where I couldn't remember if I even had any dreams. Then for about three weeks in a row I'd have two recurring dreams. One was I was transplanted into a zombie filled world, and I'd be brutally tortured and eaten by some super fast undead creatures ala the new Dawn Of The Dead movie. I won't say how many times I woke up with my heart pounding.

The other dream thankfully was much easier. It was the same theme, except it was against the old school, super slow zombies. Those dreams were better. They played out like Shaun Of The Dead.

I miss the dreams where I can fly, however. :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Bad things don't typically happen to me in my dreams. If they do, it's not uncommon for me to replay the last 5-10 seconds of my dream and get a more favourable outcome. At which point my dream typically becomes lucid and I have some fun with it.

Once I dreamt I was Zorro with a lightsaber. Very entertaining!

Pixies is a virtual deserter!

I lucid dream ALL THE TIME. It took me many months to be able to fly at will in my dreams, but now I can do it anytime anywhere, and it's cool: like being Neo in Matrix Reloaded (without the machines).

;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I've had stranger dreams than that, but that one's pretty cool.

My dreams last night were pretty disappointing. One had me be the last man on earth but feminist groups were out to kill me and I betrayed my identity by singing along with Pearl Jam and they killed me. The other had me hang out with a cousin that doesn't even exist; we hung out, vandalised stuff, had adventures, and then he overdosed.

Pretty depressing as a whole.

My best dream ever I wrote down right after I woke up, just because it was so awesome:

(Note, I wrote this early one morning around a year ago, so that's why the grammar and stuff really sucks.)

"I was on vacation in sunny London('SUNNY' LONDON FOR ****S SAKE). The hotel I was staying had a giant animatronic praying mantis in front, and in every room, a tiny one served as an alarm clock, waking you up with a weird fairy tale. Then when I woke up the first morning, a servant who was the spitting image of my old economics teacher in high school came and brought me a bathrobe so I could join everyone in the swimming pool.

This was in indoor swimming pool. It was also nothing other than my high school auditorium but deeper and flooded. I was surrounded by girls there, and I had to go after the only one who showed no interest in me(which is the opposite of how it would go in reality, I think). Although I don't remember much about that except that at some point I was sitting and talking with her and commenting on her bathing suit resulting in being slapped really hard.

Then afterwards, we went to see Stonehenge in the forest. Which was a forest I distinctly remember biking through in BERLIN. The climate was tropical, IN BLOODY LONDON. I had my fortune told by a Druid with a long beard. He told me my life would change when I found the digital alarm clock that said it was sixty six minutes past six am. So I found a clock that said 7:06. Which is logically that. Nothing happened.

Then I booted up a computer and played World of WarCraft for a few minutes, before and purple Impish creature ran into my room and told me to go after him. He lead me to a room where there were REALLY CREEPY SKELETON THINGS walking around that acted all friendly with me with Australian accents like Steve Irwin. Which was creepier than them being skeletons. If they were hostile creatures that did not speak I probably wouldn't have been half as creeped out.

Then they led me to a treasure guarded by a Dragon. I talked to the Dragon for a moment who spoke like Sean Connery(gee, I wonder where I got that from). And at some point, it yawned. And deep in it's throat, I could see the red lighted letters of a digital alarm clock.

6:66.

And then my life in the dreamworld really changed. Mostly because that exact moment, I WOKE UP."

Probably the best dream ever.

Hrmm, lets see, some of my strangest dreams...

One time I had a dream where there was an undead horde making its way from the southeastern US across to the northwest killing everything, only the zombies couldn't climb stairs, so if your building didn't have wheelchair access you were safe. And after about 6 months of fighting the zombies, someone figured out fire killed them.

Another one had Freddy Kreuger(sp?) owning a fabric store.

Another one I was an SCV from Starcraft,

My best one was probably the one where I was a half dead hitman the government kept in a suspension tank until whenever they needed me... that was awesome.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I had a rather weird dream recently. At the local gym I go to there's this wheelchair bound girl who also works out. She's very pretty and very friendly and very strong, so I guess she left some kind of impression in my mind.

When I went to sleep one night after going to the gym I dreamt that me and that girl was together, but not as if we had been together for a long time. It was more like she suddenly had replaced my real life girlfriend and now I was abruptly going to have to change my life and ways of living to fit in with someone in a wheelchair. It was incredibly stressful because my apartment (which looked nothing like my apartment I live in now, but it was more like a mix of my childhood home, my old dorm room, my current apartment and probably something else) was not at all suited for someone in a wheelchair. I also didn't know what to expect from her, like what she needed help with, what she expected from me, how her everyday life looked like and so on. It was incredibly stressful, and it didn't help that my sick brain decided that she wanted to have sex too. It was incredibly awkward, and I felt guilty for having so many prejudices and lack so much knowledge about people in wheelchairs.

I was still shook up when I woke up.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

And they all somehow relate back to the yanks :(

Always the common 'Falling' dream happens, or those dreams when you die, and when you die you either wake up, or realise that you have 10 minutes to get to school <_<

Have you guys aver had like, sequels to your dreams? Like, I don't remember the first dream after I wake up, but then one night I'll have a dream, and it will be a continuation of the dream I had before, but didn't remember until now.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I had a dream that I was Sub-Zero and I kept going on roller coaster with Mr.Burns, but then he attacked me so I froze him and ripped out his spine. Then everything went dark so I froze a little bit of myself to emulate light, it was really odd.

Then I went so some kids house and he left his Oblivion game on and he completed every single thing in the game. I was like WTF? Then I woke up.

Maybe this is a sign I should stop playing Oblivion?

Another one had Freddy Kreuger(sp?) owning a fabric store.

I had one where I realized that Freddy Kreuger was in MY dream (yay Lucid Dream time!) and I kicked his butt with Looney Tunes stuff like getting a giant hammer from nowhere! HI-YAAAA!

Pixies: Sequels, no. Dreaming the same dream more than once? Yes.

Example: I once had a dream where I was Spider-man and my high school was a mutant school. It was under attack by Sentinels, and I went to change into my Spidey-suit, but Iron Man knocked me out and I woke up at his/her factory.

The reason I said his/her was because the first time I had this dream, Iron Man was a guy. Then I had the same dream again right after, and Iron Man was a chick.

I almost never rembember what I dreamt, but this one time long ago will always stick to my mind; some burglar had busted into our house and for some sick reason cut off all the paws on my beloved retriever. :(

... so I ran after him and shot him dead with six shots from a six shooter that had somehow found it's way into my hand.

Sick. <_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Ive had that happen to me, Pixies. More than a few times, in fact.

As for the wierdest dream Ive had lately, it had to be the one where Hades and Gabs got married and had a virtual wedding over webcam. She actually seemed happy for once. Meta was the preacher/judge guy who married them. Alanschu and Darque were sitting in the pews and the choir had Mothman (who actually was a giant bipedal moth) as the lead singer. Also, pixies was in the back corner in a trenchcoat chatting up a waitress. Im sure there were other forumites present (Imagine the Wizard of Oz scene: "And you were there!" "And you and you...") but thats all I can remember at the moment.

Honestly, Im not really sure how to respond to this.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

There are some times where for over a span of a week or two I'll have incredibly vivid dreams I remember, than I go back to having "normal" dreams. Some weird ones I remember:

I was a character from Warcraft III and was trying to hunt down Illidan Stormrage. The dream ended right in the middle of our fight. That one was kinda cool.

Another one was where there was a giant venus fly trap in our house and it had started to go after me. That one was weird.

There was another weird one where I dreamt I was fighting the Revolutionary War. Only for some reason we were fighting off the British from my high school, and instead of using normal cannons we were using rocket-propelled grenades. :(

Ive had that happen to me, Pixies. More than a few times, in fact.

As for the wierdest dream Ive had lately, it had to be the one where Hades and Gabs got married and had a virtual wedding over webcam. She actually seemed happy for once. Meta was the preacher/judge guy who married them. Alanschu and Darque were sitting in the pews and the choir had Mothman (who actually was a giant bipedal moth) as the lead singer. Also, pixies was in the back corner in a trenchcoat chatting up a waitress. Im sure there were other forumites present (Imagine the Wizard of Oz scene: "And you were there!" "And you and you...") but thats all I can remember at the moment.

Honestly, Im not really sure how to respond to this.

There's a winner. ^_^ Maybe it was a premonition? I could perfectly see Gabs and Hades getting married. And pixies hitting on a waitress.

Edited by Dark Moth

Yeah, forum dreams are sweet, because usually, it means you're spending a lot of time here. I've had a few about this forum, but none recently.

I can't remember any media-influenced dreams, game dreams, book dreams, forum dreams, anything. :(

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds