Dreams!

thepixiesrock

I lucid dream ALL THE TIME. It took me many months to be able to fly at will in my dreams, but now I can do it anytime anywhere, and it's cool: like being Neo in Matrix Reloaded (without the machines).

;)

My flying dreams always started out really akward. Kind of like learning to walk, I guess. Plus I always seemed to be flying over top of some big Canadian forest with no roads to use as navigation, so I ended up being airborne, but lost at the same time. go figure.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

my dreams are always really funky .. posing a moral dilemma or a situation I'm unused to (etc etc) .. and I'm always "fully" concious - meaning, I think and act much like I assume I would do irl..

these dreams vary from the end of the world (and ranging from several months to maximum a year, in the dream, with almost every day accounted for), to complex emotional or psychological problems (with me or someone close to me) that I have to deal with... or even philosophical problems like the exploration of free will or determenism etc (though these are very rare)..

my most occuring dream is the end of the world scenario .. where wars or natural disasters threaten to annihilate everything and then I'm "dropped" down a month or six months before .. and then I talk with my friends, experiance things I've always wanted and just prepare myself for the final departure.. They almost always end with me isolating myself with my thoughts somewhere I feel attached to and ride out the storm (die)... and I wake up feeling extremely peaceful and relaxed..

Fortune favors the bald.

I've sometimes dreamt about playing this or that game(Civ comes to mind), but never about being in a game.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I lucid dream ALL THE TIME. It took me many months to be able to fly at will in my dreams, but now I can do it anytime anywhere, and it's cool: like being Neo in Matrix Reloaded (without the machines).

I had a long period of lucid dreaming once.. but whenever I lucid dream I always loose interest in a while (companions the creator seeks, I guess ^_^) .. I would much rather let my subconcious mind create the setting, I can fill out the rest ..

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

I don't recall having any dreams of forumites.

I remember having one dream where I was asked by someone I worked with to deliver a package, and that it was very important. But her sister (who also worked with me in real life) was adamantly against it, saying I shouldn't help her. She needs to do it herself and so on. After a lot of bickering, I decided to open the package to see what was inside, and it was a bottle of mustard. At which point I woke up. I always seem to wake up when something gets really wierd.

Every now and then, I'll have a dream that is me in "everyday" life (as plausible as a dream can be), and during it I will encounter every girl I was ever genuinely attracted to. (And no, nothing sexual. No erotic dreams for me -_- ). It will often just be in a random chance where I bump into them in the street or at school or something. I never really pay it much attention, but I wonder if the order I bump into them correlates in anyway to the order that I met them in real life.

:(

That's neat. I've wondered about trying to do something similar myself, but as of now my subconscious has always been the main factor in what happens when I sleep. Maybe I can will myself to do the buddhist palm at will with practice. (Kung fu hustle) :D

The only dream I think I've ever had about these forums is one in which I was made a moderator of these boards. Now there's a scary thought.

Oh, and just out of curiousity Archmonarch, what did Hades look like in your dream?

Edited by Dark Moth

I had a dream similar to Archmonarch's just last night actually, in a way.

I was just there, reading these very forums, then weirdly, pixies appeared out of nowhere on a chair next to me, and started talking to me. Strange thing is though, he was totally 100% English and had a real strong Londoners accent.

Then some random chav kids came into my room and started spitting on everything and insulting my family and me, after which I proceeded to get a bit aggressive and throw them over the baclcony outside my bedroom.

Totally weird, but that's fairly tame to some of the dreams I have.

The saddest dream i ever had was holding a dead talking cat in my arms i actuly woke up with a lot tears under my eye lids.

The worst dream i can remember is being hanged by a short cyclops with a big red glowing eye.

I used to dream a lot. Now it's fairly infrequent. But when I do dream, they're pretty wacky. Or gross. Often recurring themes, usually stress related. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Jim is my hero.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.