Crying Habits

roshan

Well, it's kind of sad, sick, and outrageously funny at the same time. I feel bad laughing about it, but damn, that was just too funny. I'd have to hunt me down some doctors if I were the unwilling recipient of a nadectomy.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

When Hades posts, I cry.

I cry for joy, because of the truth he speaks.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I cried when I first saw ET. And Edward Scissorhands.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Speaking of movies, I cry everytime I watch K-Pax.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That would be 29-30 years ago. Got my hand burnt rather badly in some boiling water. Hurt like hell :'(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Uh...hmm....what I would consider real crying - maybe 5 or 6 months ago.

I did tear up slightly when Tom Everett Scott failed to take the WPT title - he's such a cutie.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If you don't cry at your mom's funeral, you deserve a swift kick in the balls to help you along.

Oops.

I didn't when my mom died and we were waiting for the mortuary people to come take her away.

I didn't at the funeral.

I haven't since then.

I suspect someday I might just start sobbing for no apparent reason.

My sister got pissed off at me for not being upset, my dad understood. She was in a lot of pain before she died, had a stroke and all she'd really done was sit in a chair in between hurting for a year. I was glad she was at peace. Still am.

However I do cry, pretty often, not usually because of stuff that happens to me, but when reading an emotional part of a book, or watching a movie. Last time was when I was reading Preacher.

The part where Jesse's family's running away from Gran'ma's estate, and his dad knows they might not make it. He tells Jesse "You gotta be one of the good guys, son: 'cause there's way too many of the bad." That struck a chord with me, specially what with Jesse's dad getting killed right after that. In an ironic coincidence this is the incidence that made Jesse decide he wasn't ever gonna cry again, because John Wayne never did.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

The last time hmmm....

I kind of cried a little when Eddard Stark died or was killed rather. Strangely enough not the first time I read it, but the second.

The last time I had a real go at crying was when we saw my friend's dog get run over. I really loved that Jack Russel and to see that happen really tore me up. :( That was atleast 18 months ago.

Before that it had to be my grandmother's funeral. To be honost we were not all that close, but thats the only time I've ever seen my father cry and to see him like that, god that sucks.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

If we count getting teary eyed as crying, then I always cry when Optimus Prime dies in the TF movie. If crying means like actual sobbing and such, that would be like 4 years ago or so when I found out my girlfriend of 3 years was leaving me for my best friend who she'd been having a thing with for about 6 months.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I used to believe that horse-pucky about men not crying. Kept all sorts of things bottled up. However experience has taught that, just like intestinal gas, it's best to just let it out somewhere private and move on.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

About three years ago or something?

As a kid I cried a lot. Something would happen, and it wouldn't even be bad, but I'd start crying just so people would leave me alone. It was basically a defense mechanism.

I never really got rid of it until I just decided that enough was enough.

I can't remember the last time. I do remember I sobbed a lot.

Before that, it must have been my granma's funeral.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Men should cry (more often)... it might make them less emotionally retarded :)

:lol:

So true, so true.

:thumbsup:

Women should cry less often... it might make them less emotionally retarded.

That said,

I also cry when Optimus dies :(

When the flower blooms again in E.T.

When Eomer and Gandalf charge down that hill at the end of Two Towers(I get chills just by typing this).

When I see a cat or dog that has become roadkill(I think about that kid who's waiting for his best friend to come home...).

Both times my sister gave birth, after leaving the hospital on my way to the car.

When a species is about to be wiped off the face of the earth, especially when it comes to polar bears, tigers and whales(cursing to hell those damn Japanese whalers).

Extreme Home Makeovers also do it for me.

By the way, I'm not a sissy. I'm diabetic. ;)

When Eomer and Gandalf charge down that hill at the end of Two Towers(I get chills just by typing this).

Why does this make you cry? It makes me cheer. I'm like "YEAH, ALRIIIIIGHT!" *pumps fist*

...yeah, I get into movies really badly.

Why does this make you cry? It makes me cheer. I'm like "YEAH, ALRIIIIIGHT!" *pumps fist*

...yeah, I get into movies really badly.

I cry for the pure joy it induces to see Gandalf be super badass and save the day by jumping in a sea of orcs with a thousand-men strong column of horsemasters with the sun exploding in a wall of salvation behind them.

I cry because it's a (w00t) overload.

:thumbsup:

Strangely, I didn't cry at my grandmother's funeral, even though a lot of my family around me were crying. I guess I felt too stressed out with the arrangements and getting everything to pass off smoothly. I still haven't cried over her death though, and it's a couple of years now. :thumbsup: I feel I ought to, but the tears don't come.

I do cry at movies sometimes, or music if I'm really paying attention to it and it's not just on in the background. I cried watching Crash when

the little girl was/wasn't shot

- I actually started crying in the moments leading up to it, because I was so afraid of what would happen to the characters.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)