What are you playing now...

Darque

Oblivion. Although, what really interests me is the face generator.

Edited by Soulseeker

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

we actually managed to finish iwd2... in spite of the terrible memory leak issues.

am not sure what to think. had never been able to get much past haunted forest in past, simply 'cause we were too bored with the game. however, we stuck it out this time and did the frequent reload bit and we finished.

gonna have to mull this one over a bit. technical aspects were so distracting that...

oh well.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Playing Suikoden IV right now. I've been putting it off since the game got barraged with average to poor reviews and is generaly considered to be the worse Suikoden by the fanbase. Maybe it's because I'm only a casual Suikoden player, but I'm finding it rather enjoyable. The new (and over simplified) battle system (which happen to be the main complaint) doesn't bother me one bit... story is pretty good and the atmosphere is something new (Pirates!).

My only real complaint is that the Hero has a stupid haircut, runs kinda weird and all across the land there is a disturbing obsession with short-shorts.

I bought Blood Money, have yet to play it however, thanks to the lack of a gaming rig.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Because I got it cheaper from here, my vacational resort of sorts, than from my hometown and can eventually play it once I get home.

Silly Bok.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Still need to get Silent Assassin on 3 levels. The last level is goofy hard. I'm not even sure really how to start. It was fun to go through guns a' blazin' (and it made a bit more sense in the plot as far as I'm concerned).

How many levels are there, tutorial included?

kirottu said:

Hitman.

I wonder if I can find codename 47 somewhere... I liked how it's inventory was set up

oye this game is annoying... I keep getting professional rather than silent.

(yes I barbequed the chick that got two witnesses :( )

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Playing SWAT4. First four missions were quite easy, but now I'm stuck in a disco level. I managed to actually finish this level one time, but did not had the score to proceed to the next mission (due to a penalty for unauthorized use of force...).

I follow around Mr. Nash, and as a result became fans of teh Dirk-show.

Though I am also a huge fan of Dwayne Wade. Egads he's good.

But it's still flag at half-mast time for the starting goalie that brought it all together to help lead his team to the finals! Hopefully the Oilers will rally around that and give him a chance to hoist Lord Stanley like he so rightfully deserves!

Oh, I finally played Jade Empire.

The first noticeable thing was the combat. In one word: atrocious, especially considering that combat makes up 70-80% of the game. Moreover, they slap you upside the head with it to start with, and I was immediately tempted to put the game down and not pick it up again... I put up with it though...

Characters are varied and relatively interesting. Romance was on the higher end for video games (which is not saying much).

The main storyline was more compelling than Morrowind (which is not saying much again). It was also enough to allow me to push through the horrible combat system.

Graphics were good for the platform and time it came out (xbox, 2002), but after Oblivion I am jaded.

Overall, this game was given better scores than I believe it deserves. I'd give it a 4/5 at most, and a 3/5 at least.

Edited by Blank