Movies You Have Seen Lately

Gfted1

Yeah, Play It Again, Sam is one of those pop culture imaginings like "Alas poor Yorrick, I knew him well," or that 'dum dum duuuuum' soundtrack when something scary is about to happen or is foreshadowed (has any movie actually used that non-ironically? ever?).

Edited by TrueNeutral

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

B0001GF2DS.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1076365112_.jpg

180 Min. 2003 Extended Edition. Awe. Mouth Open Awe. Pure Unsoiled Awe.

That's the version I picked up. It's got a bonus disk and some really neat postcards in there as well. And for only twenty dollars it's a damn good deal.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I've been watching Android Apocolyps on Sci-Fi - and it's probably the first of their movies where there were actually a few small segments that were actually entertaining - mostly the parts that are kinda like "Enemy Mine."

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I watched Sideways and for a movie that doesn't really have any strengths it was really good. A pleasant surprise.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It's supposedly worse than the previous two films. And as those were worthy of a kick in the balls for all people involved, how is this one any good?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The first Fast and Furious was a decent flick, and it even got decent ratings to boot. The 2nd one was a travesty. Who woulda guessed that Vin Diesel was the glue holding that thing together (actually, it was probably more the director change.) The 3rd one couldn't even wrap up that lead actor guy who was in the first two, so you are guaranteed suckiness. The most interesting thing I saw was a documentary on drifting and how they used it in the movie.

Oh c'mon, the first one was awful as well. It was badly directed and acted, and even the race scenes were crap.

Heja Sverige!!

You know, I went and looked up the critical reviews of each movie, thinking that I could show that the 1st was better. That didn't happen, all three movies had a C average. For some reason, I remember slightly enjoying the first one, but I guess I'm a sucker for Vin Diesel.

That's the version I picked up.  It's got a bonus disk and some really neat postcards in there as well.  And for only twenty dollars it's a damn good deal.

Creamed my pants a dozen times. Eli Wallach is one of the most watchable bastards I've ever seen. And man, Angel Eyes. Wow. The cinematography, the pace, the score, I don't even know where to start.

That was genius.  I love the ending.  "Ive gotta go guy.  I've got a date with your mothers!"

True.

Edited by Baley

And don't forget the Fallout 2 quote! :)

Heja Sverige!!

Signs its hard to really pinpoint the worse part of this movie, but if I were a betting man I would have to say its the idea that an alien invansion could be defeated by simply turning on your garden hose and going at it.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I just watched the X-Files movie. It would be nice if they made a sequel to it though.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

A review of the last Fast and Furious movie, from the best film review site in the world.

http://www.bigempire.com/filthy/

Edit: Watch out for the language.

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

Pantera 3, the quintessential band video.

Wtched the Lethal Weapon series. This series - all 4 movies- are easily amongst the best action movies. Gibson is at his best when playing a psycho as he often does in these despite being one of the two main protagonists. :ermm:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Reservoir Dogs

I love this film, one of my favorite parts is when you see Tim Roth's character freak out after getting shot in the stomach, it was really the first film I remember a character doing such.

Has anyone seen the chinese movie that Tarantino "borrowed" from scene for scene?

Its a bit different as they don't crush Skid Row in a softball game or anything, but its definitely the best of the series. It really is a must-see for any Pantera fan. You'll laugh through the whole thing.