What are you listening to?

Child of Flame

I'm listening to an album comprised of different songs using the tonkori by various Ainu artist.

Basically its a giant fretless soundboard, its beautiful. The harmonics produced by the instrument are haunting.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Jesper Kyd's Off. Site

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pavement - Elevate Me Later

I really like the Crooked Rain album... from what I hear it's more melodic than their earlier work.

Is "Slanted and Enchanted" worth all the hype it gets? I'm not much of a hipster, so I don't own three copies of it and play it every Sunday.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Tom Waits' Black Rider album.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Baby Arm is right, DD. If you're looking for something resembling a pop song, I don't think Slanted and Enchanted is the way to go. Of course Summer Babe ( Winter Version) is a great track, but I'm a little biased.

Anyhoo right now I'm listening to 'Faded' by the Afghan Whigs. Nice pick Drabs.

In my minds eye I can see Greg Dulli and Co singing this tune in front of a packed house of seniors eating dinner and they'll all be looking like WTF?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Now that is a vision worthy of a music video, Kor. It could be like Spinal Tap playing the formal at the Air Force base.

I had some hipster friends that were big into the whole noise-art-rock thing and, like I said, they pretty much though S&E was the Holy Grail of Indie. The low-fi thing never really appealed to me that much.

I'm really diggin everything on Crooked Rain, although "Cut Your Hair" is starting to get old. "Gold Sounds," "Range Life" and "Silent Kit" are my favorites so far.

NICE! New music rocks. I'm gonna have to head to the library with the USB drive again, hehe. These work computers are horrible. I mean seriously, what office is still using pre-USB computers? I don't know the specs on it, but it's a Power Macintosh 4400/200, and slower than Patrick Ewing.

Ryan Adams - A Kiss Before I Go

Black Dot -- Bad Brains

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Opeth - Advent

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Nick Cave - Green Eyes

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Blue Rondo A La Turk -- Dave Brubeck