KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

of course I gotta expect people to disagree. But thats your choice. I'm gonna believe Kotor III is going to be made.

So, one year development. Again.

Oh yeah, that went well the first time. Oh, yes it did. Listen sister, if LA isn't going to give KotOR 3 a decent development time of 2 to 3 years then it is just a waste of code. Also Obsidian has two projects working right now. NWN 2 and PNJ and PNJ is not a sequel nor even using the Odysessy Engine. KotOR 3 is not being made by Obsidian. Get over it.

Edited by Judge Hades

I think I'll wait before I hear something official about K3 before I begin to hold my breath

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I just hope that they make the game harder. Because no matter what level you play on after ten minutes it is easy. But I do think that Revan and the Exile will hook up and maybe end the Sith (untill Episode I rolls around). They will make it and it doesn't matter how much time they have. I hope sooner rather than later.

Edited by JediWeaponsMaster

of course I gotta expect people to disagree. But thats your choice. I'm gonna believe Kotor III is going to be made.

So, one year development. Again.

Oh yeah, that went well the first time. Oh, yes it did. Listen sister, if LA isn't going to give KotOR 3 a decent development time of 2 to 3 years then it is just a waste of code. Also Obsidian has two projects working right now. NWN 2 and PNJ and PNJ is not a sequel nor even using the Odysessy Engine. KotOR 3 is not being made by Obsidian. Get over it.

Excuse me, Mr Judge Hades, but I don't intend to "get over it", I like to keep hoping. :blink:

so? if we all listened to that we'd be total depreseive morons.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I think I have a wonderful idea, if it is true that Kotor III will be made and will be delivered to us at the end of next year, we should freeze all Lucasarts people at the end of next year in Carbonite, so the Obsidian guys will have their time to properly finish the game.

Now, anybody prep a shuttle to get all these LA guys to Bespin for carbonite freezing?

I am sure they will also fetch a nice bounty for the Exchange.

:blink: O, o, look what I have written... I guess I played a bith to much Kotor and watch the OT too many times.....

Master Vandar lives!

My idea/suggestion for KOTOR 3: announce the game, already.  :blink:

...announce whether it is officially going to be made or not already. :p

I just want somebody to put the rumours quiet, so there isn't so many flying around the place and so we can have something official. :)