KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

Nope. It is time for the KotOR 3 discussion to end for all that can be said about KotOR 3 has been said. It is time to move on to something better than Star Wars and that is Star Wars with Chuck Norris! So sing with me the Chuck Norris in the Star Wars Universe song!

Chuck Norris in the Star Wars Universe

Kicking and punching ewoks and wookies!

Seeing Luke and Leia kissing as perverse!

kicking the crap out of Darth Vader!

The Force can't stop a round house kick in reverse!

would close down Jabba with a flick of his wrist!

wouldn't need a droid to be his nurse!

Ripping apart Revan and the Exile in KotOR 3!

making the lives of Sith everywhere even worse!

invented the lightsaber to trim his hair!

would have shot Han Solo in the groin first!

would have put the smack down on Anakin!

wouldn't get hit by force lighnting of the Emporer!

Edited by Judge Hades

Oh come on now. Back when KotOR 2 came out there was a slew of KotOR 3 threads in every single forum here. Then they condensed it to just one thread. Now there are 15 parts to that one thread that are talking about the same thing over and over and over again. Some guy thinks he has a clever idea posts it but in truth that idea has been discussed to death in part 4 already. Its annoying. As annoying as Chuck Norris in Star Warws. Sheesh. Do I have to explain everything to you?

Edited by Judge Hades

Maybe it would be worth going back over the 76 pages and finding all the decent suggestions for K3 and putting it into a new thread, rather then continue this pile of bull about Chuck Norris?

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

K3: Death of Chuck ?

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Actually lets go through all 15 parts of the KotOR 3 thread, take the bets bits, make a new thread on that, and lock it. All that can be said about KotOR 3 has been said. So unless the game is going to be released and played everything that can be said has been said.

No more KotOR 3 threads.

Well I guess we have arrived at the end of this very long journey. I suspect that new threads will likely arise again in regard to KotoR 3 and we will decide how to continue as they arise. Thanks for the ride ... it's been fun :)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: