Star Wars Fan Art.

Hey guys. I have been away for a while because a star wars weightloss drink company contracted me to do artwork for an advertisement. I thought you guys would want to see what i have done before it goes mainstream. This company had me advertising toward the untapped but large consumer group of gang members who want to lose weight. So I chose to portray Mira and Hanhaar with bling and hats, because they are associated with nar shadaa, which is a gangsta-like place.

Don't give up your day job.  ;)

Aww, thats awfully nice of you, but I have to ask, how did you know that I work as an artist during the day?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Magic!

:nuke:

I love that smily

That's great Blank :nuke:

I actually like the background Pixie - perhaps the gaps between the trees need to be darker - but that's really good for Paint. :nuke:

I've vomited up a pic of Carth if anyone's interested. :nuke:

post-13365-1129766094_thumb.jpg

Well, that is a very good Carth.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

These Cath and Visas pictures are really good.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]