Star Wars Fan Art.

Right, got myself a quick little sketch here, but when i say quick, i mean about 10 minutes, so of course it isn't perfect, but its still postable IMO :wub:.

What it is, is basically a battle-ready Revan..

post-13374-1129377168_thumb.jpg

Its nothing special :wub:

Props to all the arts up above! :lol:

P.S. Sorry about the black bit and the size of it, i didn't know how to fix that...

Edited by Petay

Go home KB, your opinion is not appreciated... er... its gender alignment is too deceiving for the younger audience...

*yawn*

That would've been funny a few days ago but sadly isn't now... regardless, it's Mr. Barlast to you :wub:

DL

P.S. Good effort Petay... I have problems with scanners too... they just never behave :lol:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Dude Blank, she totally wants you.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Go easy on Mr. Barlast, Blank. The internet is the only place he can show his feminine side. :)

@Petay: Usually you can edit a scanned picture with the scanner software itself if you want to cut out things. If not, just try pasting it in paint and editing it there. Nice sketch, by the way. :p

Edited by Mothman

Ermm....Mothman, did you mean me instead of Zulu there? Because it certainly makes more sense if you use mine instead of Zulu's, i can't find any sketches of Zulu's a few pages back :p

Except my sketch wasn't that great :).

Edited by Petay

Is that Jolee Bindo?

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Thats it, I'm never doing Microsoft Paint agian. Kor, you beat me.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

post-1658-1129594813_thumb.jpg