Obsidian Pantheon

Calax

Also: Clearly Number Man should be Achilles!  (with Nurbs as his heel).

Um... okay. But without the... *ahem* incestuous gay stuff, you know. :ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Also: Clearly Number Man should be Achilles!  (with Nurbs as his heel).

Um... okay. But without the... *ahem* incestuous gay stuff, you know. :ph34r:

Well... at least it's related to Ancient Greek culture.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Don't know who I'd be, but I did take a quiz on Ageofmythology.com to find out what I'd be.  First time I was Odin, second time I was Set.  :D

:lol: I got the same answers in the same order and the same number of tries! So which one of us is the clone?

Why, I am, of course. I am your evil clone duplicated from one of your fingernails. And soon I'll ruin your reputation by framing you for various crimes.

I'd like to take it again, but my computer's being a jerk-face and won't load it entirely. It keeps stopping at the loading screen. :angry:

so, Gromnir is 'posed to compare you folks to Gods?

if there were a God o' underwear skid marks or cat hairballs MAYBE we might thinks o' one us posters...

compare you to Gods, even the wacky and flawed Greek Gods, is seeming a bit of a stretch even for Gromnir's powerful imagination.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Gromnir, saying things that Eldar just would refuse to say...

even if he's had the same thought.

We've got TOMBS, a card game, a pantheon, and now another thread asking for Favorite Forum moments. The members and the forum itself has become more of a focus than the issue we discuss. In fact, the issue today is the forum itself. There really is something weird about the community these days.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'd change Darkside to Athena, Calax.  She seems to prefer that slot.  :)

"A flaming monster with a hundred heads, Who rose up against all the gods.  Death whistled from his fearful jaws, His eyes flashed glaring fire." 

Find someone who fits that description, and we'll have a member for Typhon.  :D 

I nominate Battlewookie for Hephaestus.  He seems the type.  :(

Numbers. :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

we just have nothing to talk about anymore. I mean it's not like they be releasing anything about New Jersey.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Eldar is on to something. :cool:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'd change Darkside to Athena, Calax.  She seems to prefer that slot.  :sorcerer:

"A flaming monster with a hundred heads, Who rose up against all the gods.  Death whistled from his fearful jaws, His eyes flashed glaring fire." 

Find someone who fits that description, and we'll have a member for Typhon.  :D 

I nominate Battlewookie for Hephaestus.  He seems the type.  :lol:

Numbers. :thumbsup:

Seconded. :thumbsup:

Although the gay-incestuousosity of Achilles makes it a really tough call.

manthing2.jpg

I guess guildmaster and Hydrogen ended up procreating.... and making us all.

What's Finovar?

I thought he was already Kronos. Perfectly fitting to me. :(

egad, your right!

And Guildmaster is Kaos because without him these boards wouldn't exsist.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.