Obsidian Pantheon

Calax

*snap*

BattleWookie=Haphestus

*snapped the rest*

I nominate Battlewookie for Hephaestus.  He seems the type.  :rolleyes:

So, who is Haphestus (Hephaestus)?

http://www.theoi.com/Olympioi/Hephaistos.html

And How about Princess for Eros? or for Isis.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Who would suppose to be the Musai around here?( no matter the gender)

I can think of several: Mets and those like him, who inspire us to discuss; Kaftan and Jags, who inspire us to laugh; Epiphany and other trolls, who inspire us to anger; and the Mods, who inspire us to behave.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Who would suppose to be the Musai around here?( no matter the gender)

I can think of several: Mets and those like him, who inspire us to discuss; Kaftan and Jags, who inspire us to laugh; Epiphany and other trolls, who inspire us to anger; and the Mods, who inspire us to behave.

Good suggestion, although those aren't 9 of them, but never the less:

TUM PECCET :rolleyes:

.....I wonder how our would be :( .....

Musai? The Muses you mean?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh, you were being pretentious! Carry on.

Ever the sharp one. :D Although I did want to know if my guess was correct.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Oh, you were being pretentious! Carry on.

Ever the sharp one. :D Although I did want to know if my guess was correct.

Hey sharp one here's a little more info about the Musae (Musai) just to keep you 'sharp':

Musae filiae fuerunt Iovis omnipotentis et Mnemosynes, deae memoriae. Omnis homo artem culturus eas colebat. Clio sermone soluto historiam hominum deumque narrabat. Calliope calamo in tabulis ceratis de gloria poetarum scribebat. Euterpe in tibiis canebat. Erato digitis fila premens modulamina fingebat. Thalia homines oblectatura, personam comicam portabat. Melpomene(GroinOfDespair ;) ) persona tragica hominibus tragoediam agebat. Terpsichore lyra cognoscebatur, Urania sidera caeli spectabat. Polyhymnia pallio induta conspectu somniculoso errabat.

Ouch.

kirottu said:

;)

I didn't mean I can't understand latin. I can to some extent. That just came a bit apruptly.

kirottu said:

I prefer Greek to Latin, due in part to the fact that I learned Greek first. Still, I haven't made comments regarding this pantheon business just because I figured it would seem (and perhaps be) pretentious. ...But hey, if you can't be a bit pretentious on the internets, where can you?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

:Eldar's shaking his head with a wry grin icon:

Come on, gents, what a silly argument. Stop while it's still funny.

I mean, who goes into vendetta mode over the subject of the "Obsidian Pantheon," for crying out loud?!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm afraid not. Senkin ruppunaru.

kirottu said:

Don't know who I'd be, but I did take a quiz on Ageofmythology.com to find out what I'd be.  First time I was Odin, second time I was Set.  :D

:rolleyes: I got the same answers in the same order and the same number of tries! So which one of us is the clone?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Has any established Volourn's gender yet? The current consensus is that it's a Female Cyborg sent from the future to kill us all.

In that case I nominate Volourn as Medusa. ^_^

--

Also: Clearly Number Man should be Achilles! (with Nurbs as his heel).

manthing2.jpg

Stop making folks gods of stupidity and what not. Stop insulting each other in foreign languages. Start talking about this Obsidian Pantheon, or the thread gets it.

Obsidian Plays