Celebrity shark bait.

Darth Sirius

Thats like blaming the hammer when an idiot hits you with it! :wacko:"

Not at all... I'm not the type of person to do that

Every scene she was in made me wish she got lightsabered... and to be almost completely controversial but honest here, I didn't even rate her performance in Leon

DL

I know exactly how you feel, her and JarJar should have been killed off. However having her dead before childbirth makes the story line kinda tricky. <_<

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I disagree (surprise!)

I never would have guessed.

I actually rewatch the first 4 bonds awhile ago, and there were sooooo much better than I remembered. "Dr.No" and "From Russia with Love" are just terrific. The "judo chop" stuff is funny tho.

The new bonds are so over the top I feel like I'm watching "XXX" again.

The action and acting were usually crappy, even my older brother who was a kid back then and loved every minute of these movies now think that they're just plain bad, and he's not at all a sucker for brainless Hollywood action movies, neither am I FYI.

However I do like Sean Connery, make no mistake, he's got style.

But seriously, every movie in the Bond series always end up in some over the top evil genious base, there's more entertaining spy flicks out there for sure.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Nope.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I know exactly how you feel, her and JarJar should have been killed off. However having her dead before childbirth makes the story line kinda tricky.  <_<

Good ol' George could've explained the births of Luke and Leia by using midi-chlorians... ( :- *scrubs mouth out for muttering that dirty word* )... I would've much preferred that to seeing her annoying expressionless face again

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Acquired taste, Mr Insecthumanoid

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Britney Spears. Oh yes. That would be like, doing the world a favour by not diluting ze gene pool, too.

you'd have to do it fast as she's already spent 2k on baby clothing. and she's at least 3-4 mths preg. Why not toss in Kevin too?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

oprah

'course if this gets back to her she will probably have our whole family killed.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

maybe toss in Dr Phil too.

And grom are you using the royal 'we' are are you two people on one acct?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

am tempted to answer your query.

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

am tempted to answer your query.

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

"Our name is legion, for we are many.."

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :*;)"

Gromnir's posts are always entertaining. :wub:

As for shark bait.. I'd pick all those Hollywood blondes who "accidently" lose their personal sex-videos..

Thanks,

and sorry.. you guys aren't cliqueish are you? :shifty:

I ran into Gromnir over at BIS and ALFA a few years ago..

I'm still recovering from his verbal "Norwegians are seal-killers" attack.

..oh, throw Brigitte Bardot to the sharks while you're at it. :thumbsup:

Now now

We enjoy members old and new, young and old on this board. If you make a comment, you can expect one in return, but no one is going to chase anyone off these boards. Some heat, a stray flame, but no wars or vendettas around here.

As for Drew Barrymore, I think she's a little hottie and would never want to feed her to a shark. She's not classically beautiful, but she's got that girl next door aura about her.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

some of you may be aware of Gromnir's claim that we has only ever used the idiot or moron label for 2 folks we has come across during our time on game boards.

sargy/soggy

and

junai

is some folks on the alfa boards that still use the shorthand of "junai" to insult others for particularly stoopid posts. honest.

HA! Good Fun!