KotOR 3 confirmed!

I leave Numbers Man unattended for a few minutes and look what happens. Poor 13 year old...wait no 23 year old....wait no 18? year old Jodo. :(

:p

ps. I still gave Jag's sister a virus. :)"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It's getting old already.

No sh!t... :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I remember when I first encountered that virus...only it was on my school's computer and not mine.  :cool:  Gosh, the memories.  And to number man's defense, it wasn't a serious virus.  Still, don't post 'em.  :cool:

Now here's a serious virus

Nobody nominated you to be nanny so with all due respect...

arnold.jpg

Make me. :p

No you'll get him piss'd. :ph34r: :p

Seriously though, no one asked you newbies to preach. Most forum people have a conscience and some wits. Not that it shows, though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Make me.

Since you asked soooooooooooooo nicely.

post-4686-1120580799_thumb.jpgpost-4686-1120580887_thumb.jpg

What have you got to lose.

You see. This is the power of Spam! THE SPAM TO END ALL!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So when will this thred be locked.

Hopefully never

I leave Numbers Man unattended for a few minutes and look what happens.  Poor 13 year old...wait no 23 year old....wait no 18?  year old Jodo.  :(

>_<

ps.  I still gave Jag's sister a virus.  :wub:"

18 you moron! >_<

maybe you should give him a link to a site with a good hangover cure , mr numbers man... >_<

Okay.

1.gif

Just click on the link, you should find something there, buddy.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Wow you are so crap at lying about your age.

I didn't lie about my age idiot i'm just mad that everyone's laughing at me because i got some virus, so you are the ones who lied about your ages, cause if you were really grown up, you would know how to act like one!

I think he's referring to the fact you had about 3 vastly different ages listed in your profile at one time or another. I know that's what I was referring to.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I didn't lie about my age idiot i'm just mad that everyone's laughing at me because i got some virus, so you are the ones who lied about your ages, cause if you were really grown up, you would know how to act like one!

I got the virus, too. Or worm, or whatever. And I didn't find it funny - I once had a virus off an email from a family member in the Middle East and it destroyed my motherboard somehow. I don't think Jodo Kast overreacted at all. I did report the link to the moderators, although they seem to be on holiday today, and although McAfee seems to have caught the virus, that's not the point. I guess I won't be clicking on any links for a while. >_<

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm completely innocent. Jodo started it. He faked my quote to include some malicious content. And I'm the one being reported?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.