KotOR 3 confirmed!

THERE IS A GOD!!!! :D

Im right here a$$hole :rolleyes: !and i killed your little virus J4E, you going to have to try harder next time :p

You are all bastards....

...damned bastards...

:cool: [eating popcorn]

But seriously guys, don't be posting viruses. It's really not funny, having had a couple myself. And is it too much to ask that we treat each other with a modest amount of respect? Don't use these threads to insult others or to flame; that's not why they're here. People do not join these boards to insult or be insulted by others. If you can't contribute to a forum, even just to have fun, then don't flame or troll.

*wags finger*

I DID NOT HAVE VIRAL RELATIONS WITH THAT LINK.

oh really?,then how come you weren't infected when you saw it!?

Um, to his defense, I don't think he clicked on the link - I think he saw that it was a virus when you posted your response to the number guy (the one who did post the virus). And I reiterate what I said in the above post...

*wags finger*

Um, to his defense, I don't think he clicked on the link - I think he saw that it was a virus when you posted your response to the number guy (the one who did post the virus). And I reiterate what I said in the above post...

true, but still its not funny to laugh at others misfortunes <_<

*wags finger*

Appartently that type of virus only affects you if....

You are an idiot

You are an idiot

You are an idiot

You are an idiot

You are an idiot

You are an idiot

^_^

manthing2.jpg

*wags finger*

Appartently that type of virus only affects you if....

You are an idiot

You are an idiot

You are an idiot

You are an idiot

You are an idiot

You are an idiot

^_^

dude thats not funny!would you have liked it if i sent you a virus!? :angry:

J4E, seriously, enough with the insults. You don't have to be mean about it. Viruses are not funny, I've dealt with them. I doubt you would appreciate it if you were sent a virus and then called names.

Edited by Mothman

I sent Jags' sister a virus.  :rolleyes:"

But I thought Darque was my sister?

Oh no! What have you done to Mr. Zappy! :-

---

J4E, seriously, enough with the insults.  Now you're just acting like an a**hole.  Quit it.  I doubt you would appreciate it if you were sent a virus and then called names.

Nah - I wasn't insulting him. Let's just say it's more of an insider joke pertaining to that particular link. :p

manthing2.jpg

I sent Jags' sister a virus.  :rolleyes:"

But I thought Darque was my sister?

Oh no! What have you done to Mr. Zappy! :-

---

J4E, seriously, enough with the insults.  Now you're just acting like an a**hole.  Quit it.  I doubt you would appreciate it if you were sent a virus and then called names.

Nah - I wasn't insulting him. Let's just say it's more of an insider joke pertaining to that particular link. :p

*grumbles* gee thanks. <_<

800 posts and counting......

AVG 7.0 , it detects viruses and lets you know imidiately, and its free!download it its very good :rolleyes:

Evidently didn't do the job though, did it? ^_^

actually i just posted that it killed the virus with ease and I already sent an email to the mods telling them what "Numbers Man" did, and i still have the active link in my reply and told them to scan it and see.

P.S.Which reminds me, some guy said you were married to Fionavar(i'm seriously not kidding)look in Obsidian General in a topic that was closed after 2 replies :p .

I already sent an email to the mods telling them what "Numbers Man" did, and i still have the active link in my reply and told them to scan it and see.

NOOOOOO!

---

P.S.Which reminds me, some guy said you were married to Fionavar(i'm seriously not kidding)look in Obsidian General in a topic that was closed after 2 replies :rolleyes: .

I neither confirm nor deny the validity of that statement.

manthing2.jpg

I already sent an email to the mods telling them what "Numbers Man" did, and i still have the active link in my reply and told them to scan it and see.

NOOOOOO!

---

P.S.Which reminds me, some guy said you were married to Fionavar(i'm seriously not kidding)look in Obsidian General in a topic that was closed after 2 replies :rolleyes: .

I neither confirm nor deny the validity of that statement.

1.no, not clicking on that ive learned my lesson.

2.Its true i swear, i'll post the link if you want me to........

You know they're making a Metroid movie?

I hope it's good, with the turns the franchise took in the Primes, they could certainly turn it into a Sci-Fi thriller.

Not sure who they'd cast as Samus though.

Not much reason to hope for goodness though considering Samus never talks, and there's no characters to speak of other than Ridley, who's been blown up 2 (?) times now.