KotOR 3 confirmed!

No, my boss at my job in Orlando in my office building.GOA your smartassness is getting really old really fast, so get a real hobby please.

Out of a morbid curiosity I have, what exactly do you do for a living in that office building?

Keep in mind you claim to be 18, so don't mess up that story by saying you're some executive for a Fortune 500 company.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

No, my boss at my job in Orlando in my office building.GOA your smartassness is getting really old really fast, so get a real hobby please.

Out of a morbid curiosity I have, what exactly do you do for a living in that office building?

Keep in mind you claim to be 18, so don't mess up that story by saying you're some executive for a Fortune 500 company.

Well it has something to do with the executive washroom, and the patrons thereof...

I hope the day KOTOR 3 does get announced, you are so excited that u freak out and wreck your car...dying...tragically...never being able to play k3

:shifty: Thats just it! i couldn't care less! Its the rabid fanboys building and demolition of hopes in one stroke that makees this thread hilarious.

When K3 comes out i'll download it, same as i did with K2 and k1.

Guest MacleodCorp
I hope the day KOTOR 3 does get announced, you are so excited that u freak out and wreck your car...dying...tragically...never being able to play k3

:shifty: Thats just it! i couldn't care less! Its the rabid fanboys building and demolition of hopes in one stroke that makees this thread hilarious.

Yeah, I know what you mean... It is kind of like, "Is it?? Is it?? Yes? Yes!? No..."

Yeah, I know what you mean... It is kind of like, "Is it?? Is it?? Yes? Yes!? No..."

Well if you aren't fans of the game or its series... why the hell are you posting in it's forums...are you craving attention that badly? Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do, or people to socialize with?

Guest MacleodCorp

:wub: Thats just it! i couldn't care less! Its the rabid fanboys building and demolition of hopes in one stroke that makees this thread hilarious.

Well if you aren't fans of the game or its series... why the hell are you posting in it's forums...are you craving attention that badly? Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do, or people to socialize with?

You should know by now that I am a rabid fan of the KOTOR Series. Just like SFC series, I found this one just as addictive!!! More Please!!!!

You know Satan, KotOR 2 isn't only reason people might follow Obsidian closely. But, I guess fandom is blind.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

then good, but anyone who is on this thread that is not a "fan"boy....is just a loser with no life....

they are the equivelant to Ed Norton in fightclub...going to a bunch of meetings that they have nothing to do with for groups they'd never understand haha!

at least the fans are doing something productive....kinda....

You know Satan, KotOR 2 isn't only reason people might follow Obsidian closely. But, I guess fandom is blind.

Satasn, but it's ok, I don't blame you that you can't read...oh...and which thread section are you posting in...in the obsidian forums....is this the winter nights trhead? or the techy thread? or the job application thread? oh no...its the KOTOR thread....oh, and the thread was about K3....

end of story...but nice try...thanks for playing

...*Next time on, You're a Moron! Timmy asks his algebra teacher why he is always talking about mathmatics....*

There is a world of difference between being interested in something and being a fanboy.

The reason I'm following this thread is because it's just funny :wub:

comments like these for example are comedy gold.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

That's what I thought.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

There is a world of difference between being interested in something and being a fanboy.

The reason I'm following this thread is because it's just funny :wub:

comments like these for example are comedy gold.

thank you, thank you, it took me about 30 or 40 seconds to think of that one...I'm losing my spurratic edge...is...that a word?

well it is now

That's what I thought.

you think?

Shut up and leave the thread; you're just making it harder for yourself.

Or stay, keep looking stupid and feel the burn

kirottu said:

Shut up and leave the thread; you're just making it harder for yourself.

Or stay, keep looking stupid and feel the burn

really, I don't see myself getting burned here, you are the one who hasn't realised this is the KOTOR 2 general discussions thread...so you're comment about any other interest about obsidian makes no sense...because they'd be posting in a totally different section of this website.

:wub:

You go dude.

kirottu said:

I didn't have any problem with this thread until people started using it to flame others; that's when I got pissed. It used to be funny, but now practically everyone knows it's a prank. People are now just hurling stones at one another like they have nothing better to do (or to make themselves feel like they have a pair). And when people try to get others to stop hurling insults, we take a ton of crap for it. <_< It's like no one can treat anyone with respect on this thread. Any shred of funniness it had is now gone. It's old and stale.

Can you people stop arguing and get back on topic!

That is: figuring out Jodo's real age.  :wub:"

Maybe you should start a poll ?

Where's Topaz or Eddo when you need them? (which is quite rare that we'd need them)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

To Mothie:

That's it, keep on posting.

kirottu said: