What R Yo Fav 3 Games Of All Times

I think you dip****s need to actually pick three games. How many ****ing games are in the C&C series? There are at least five in the Grand Theft Auto series!

Why don't you just pick the Final-mother****ing-Fantasy series as 'one of your favorite games' while you're at it? There's only about fifteen games in it.

I think you dip****s need to actually pick three games. How many ****ing games are in the C&C series? There are at least five in the Grand Theft Auto series!

Why don't you just pick the Final-mother****ing-Fantasy series as 'one of your favorite games' while you're at it? There's only about fifteen games in it.

Fine :D

GTA San Andreas

The original Command and Conquer

Half Life 1

Happy :)

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Yes. It's like I went to Heaven and beat God at Bingo.  :)

Thank you.

You are quite welcome. I wonder if God really does play bingo.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

God cheats: (knows the answers befor the game starts, what you will pick, and permits you to lose).

nasty

I would vote for all the Final Fantasy games, but they sucked.

I would like to change my favourite games.

I'm not sure what to yet, though.

Maybe Planetfall (read a comment that reminded me of a bit of the game and I realised why I liked it so much), or even Beneath a Steel Shy ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

NiGHTS: Into Dreams

Chrono Trigger

Uncharted Waters 2: New Horizons

In that order. Honourable mentions go to the Zelda series, the Final Fantasy series, and Super Mario World. They were all on my top ten list the last time we did this (incidentally, the last time, we did it in the forum for computer game discussions. Fancy that).

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Hm, I'll take the Final Fantasy series, Madden series and the Mario series. :wub:"

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet

Planescape: Torment

Icewind Dale (with expansions)

Ultima V

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

System Shock 2

Fallout 2

Baldurs gate 2

Vampire bloodlines

Disciples 2

And yes, I can count, I just can't decide :blink:

And stop complaining about the spelling please Servant of eru. Some people can't spell very good, and you don't know the reason. As long as you can understand I think it's fine...

Any of you old cats here remember Spellmar? :thumbsup:

Ah, good times...

I cant remember exactly where, but I recently used Spellmar in an attempt to bring these boards back to their glory days.

I don't believe you can, for the ritalin-tolerant children are running amock in an attempt to believe they are part of a real society, and the intellect plateau has eroded so far in the absence of knowledge as to make the depths of Death Valley seem as mountainous and Mt. Everest in conservative comparison... :(

Any of you old cats here remember Spellmar? :(

Ah, good times...

I cant remember exactly where, but I recently used Spellmar in an attempt to bring these boards back to their glory days.

I don't believe you can, for the ritalin-tolerant children are running amock in an attempt to believe they are part of a real society, and the intellect plateau has eroded so far in the absence of knowledge as to make the depths of Death Valley seem as mountainous and Mt. Everest in conservative comparison... :(

Wot ur big wurds mean, d00d? :thumbsup:

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Wot ur big wurds mean, d00d?  :thumbsup:

It means I'll stab you in the jugular you poor sod, and by jugular, I mean that thing in your neck ol' chap...

w0ah d00d chill! WTF OMFG dont get mad at m3 plz! :(

d00d I like, dont get mad at U coz U uze big wurds so qit bein s0 mean.

Ur not my Englsh teechur, lam3r. (!)

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Any of you old cats here remember Spellmar? :blink:

Ah, good times...

Ah, the glory days of Maria Caliban's spellmar antics. Good times, good times...

Also: Come on dumbasses - you can do better than this: Pick three games, not three series, and not four games.

Incidently, mine are:

• Planescape:Torment
  • Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
  • King's Quest VI (that's King's Quest 6 for the dumbass who can't count)

:)

manthing2.jpg