Thank you obsidian!!

overjoyed erratic statement: Master Obsidian! thank you for regaining my faith in the force! come next census i will once again, poudly add my religion as Jedi!.

Closing statement: thank you for the greatest game ive played in a long time! :p

overjoyed erratic statement: Master Obsidian! thank you for regaining my faith in the force! come next census i will once again, poudly add my religion as Jedi!.

Closing statement: thank you for the greatest game ive played in a long time! :rolleyes:

So, I take it you're easy to please, or that you actually didn't play the game or pay attention to the ending...or lack thereof.

Closing statement: thank you for the greatest game ive played in a long time! :rolleyes:

So, I take it you're easy to please, or that you actually didn't play the game or pay attention to the ending...or lack thereof.

... or you don't play a lot of games ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ki Rin, ignore the peanut gallery. Despite the cheesy non-ending, I thought it was a great game too. A few bugs, which never actually affected me. Overall, I thought it was a great game. It is just, some people are not happy unless they are complaining.

It was an alright game. Not perfect, but far from deserving of the endless tirades and incessant bitch fests it's been subjected to.

Between this and Republic Commando (another decent game that get's an undue amount of bashing, though maybe I just think that because I didn't pay for it), I'm beginning to suspect that Star Wars fans are simply whiney.

The game was alright.

Alright for sheer excellence. I friggen love this game, and have yet to encounter any problems, other than being confused when my party wasn't with me. It was my error, not a game bug.

Seems to like being maxxed out on a lowly AthlonXP 2500 machine with a

BFG 6800GT. Flawless operation, for hours on end. I can hardly peel myself away from it.

15 thumbs up. :D

When most of the fans seem to have KotOR 1 as their first CRPG-experience, their opinions usually hardly matter, on the other hand this forum is full of eccentric p'n'p-veterans who have too frickin' high qualifigations of what makes a good game. I usually just trust the folks in the middle ground.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds