Gamespot : Voices of The Sith Lords

Very nice. Thanks for posting that. The voice work in this game is outstanding, and imho by far the best feature.

I particularly enjoyed the closing phrase...

We're all very proud of the voice-work in the game and are very much looking forward to pushing the bar even higher in the future.

It appears that the Lucasarts sound production team is fully expecting to use their formula again someday.

And I'm not sure, but I think the girl that did the voice of Handmaiden did Imoen's voice in BG2: SoA.  They sound alot alike.

it doesnt list that, but she did do a voice for viconia, nalia and a couple of others.

it also lists her as the voice for the clone wars cartoon, assaj ventress, admidala and shaak ti.

holy crap, she also did the voice of jeanette/therese in vampire: bloodlines. (w00t)

holy crap, she also did the voice of jeanette/therese in vampire: bloodlines.  (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Btw, where are the actual names of the voice actors? I read the article but I don't remember seeing them. :p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I love Sion's voice.  He did a great job.

"This is not a battle of words, but out of blood..."

Yep, simply badass :cool:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Grey DeLisle .... Handmaiden

Greg Ellis .... Disciple

Emily Berry .... Mira

John Cygan .... Mandalore

Rafael Ferrer .... Malak

Jennifer Hale .... Bastila Shan

Kelly Hu .... Visas

Nicky Katt .... Atton Rand

Sara Kestelman .... Kreia

Louis Mellis .... Darth Sion/Additional Voices

Daran Norris .... Go-To/Additional Voices

Elizabeth Rider .... Atris

Raphael Sbarge .... Carth Onasi

Roger Guenveur Smith .... Bao-Dur

Kristoffer Tabori .... HK47/HK50

Edward Asner .... Master Vrook

For a full list of voice actors look here

Nicky Katts also starred in Boiler Room and starred opposite of Omar Epps in The way of the Gun

Darran Norris is also the voice of Chunk from Vampire: Bloodlines

Kelly Hu was Deathstrike from X2 and Cassandra from The Scorpian King

Greg Ellis was the voiec of E., Knox, Brian, Christopher, and Sabbat characters in Vampire: Bloodlines and is a regular on the TV show 24 as Michael Amador

just some tidbits i thought were interesting

Has there been any attempt to identify all of the voices? I know that some, like HK, Kreia, Visas, Sion, Bastila, Carth and Malak are all easy to identify, but others are less easy to identify.

Here it is!

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=29196

(edit, link added)

Edited by Darth_Gandalf
"You shall not pass!"

We started in June and wrapped up in early November, pretty much going full speed the whole time

now we know how really rushed this game was

Um that was just for the voices. But yes after IWD2 those ex-BIS people haven't had a game in a while that they did not have to do on an absurdly short developement cycle :-

We started in June and wrapped up in early November, pretty much going full speed the whole time

now we know how really rushed this game was

Um that was just for the voices. But yes after IWD2 those ex-BIS people haven't had a game in a while that they did not have to do on an absurdly short developement cycle :p

right and the voices were finished a month before the release.. they still had to implement them ingame and try to fix as many Major bugs as possible in a months time!!!!