Laundry List

Goblin.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Zombie.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Freind :geek:

No thank you. Freinds are more liabilities then anything...

No thank you.  Freinds are more liabilities then anything...

Excellent. You've now been granted entrance to the Sith Academy. :p

Remember, by helping people and taking on their challenges you're only robbing them of the strength needed to grow. If this is your intention, then use their dependancy until you have exhausted them - then leave them be.

For now my child, you know the power of the Dark Side! :angry:

manthing2.jpg

* There are party members who travel with you...there are also "this world only" party members.

* perhaps there could be more than one place to go on the worlds...in other words, Anchorhead isn't REALLY the only city on Tatooine, etc....even if there is not much there at the other locations, being able to take a speeder to other

sections of a planet would have a really nice feel, IMO.

* KOTOR II made some illusions to Grey Jedi...mabe KOTOR III could have a Grey Jedi Enclave (on Alderan?)...certain powers can only be learned from them...in exchange for dangerous missions, of course.

- Plano

I liked everything you said dude, accept for the above suggestions you made.

1) I want party members to travel with me, I dont' like the idea of one planet only party members

2)More than one place to go on a world sounds nice, but it's kinda redundant. Why not put a bunch of good stuff in one place? I mean, if you have to travel somewhere to experience something new, it should be another world IMO.

3) Well, there have been Grey Jedi in the first two games. Jolee, Kreia. And the idea of having a Grey Side enclave or academy seems really ridiculous and silly to me :ermm:

Overall good stuff tho :p

1)  I want party members to travel with me, I dont' like the idea of one planet only party members

Well, generally I wouldn't either. But let's say you were on a really difficult world (swampy, desert, etc) you could pay a guide to go with you. Maybe I am really thinking of an AI-controlled NPC instead of a party member. But, you know, another optional piece of the story...something else to spend credits on.

2)More than one place to go on a world sounds nice, but it's kinda redundant.  Why not put a bunch of good stuff in one place?  I mean, if you have to travel somewhere to experience something new, it should be another world IMO.

I see your point...but as someone else mentioned, on some remote systems beyond the Outer Rim, it might make sense storywise if all the outsiders gathered on a single world. Just a little more of an immersive feel...not essential.

3)  Well, there have been Grey Jedi in the first two games.  Jolee, Kreia.  And the idea of having a Grey Side enclave or academy seems really ridiculous and silly to me  :p

Well, I stress "Enclave" and not "Order". To be sure, such people are fiercely independent but I think it would make sense to have some sort of gathering point for such Jedi. It would also open up some non-linear side plots, etc.

3)  Well, there have been Grey Jedi in the first two games.  Jolee, Kreia.  And the idea of having a Grey Side enclave or academy seems really ridiculous and silly to me  :(

Well, I stress "Enclave" and not "Order". To be sure, such people are fiercely independent but I think it would make sense to have some sort of gathering point for such Jedi. It would also open up some non-linear side plots, etc.

To be sure such people are idiots, there are two sides, the light side and the dark side.

There is no "grey" side and playing around with the Dark Side means it takes control over the person doing it, its not possible to go around exploring it and not fall in it.

That is how the Sith Organization come into existence in the first place, Jedi found and explored the Dark Side.

I pretty much tired of seeing the Force being reinvented by every autor that goes into Star Wars, in the end its pretty simple (Light and Dark side) and people that holds diferent opinions are just wrong, at best they remain in the Light side and at worst they fall into the Dark Side.

And you cannot argue with that, Lucas created the Force and that is how he says it works, EU autors can make characters with diferent opinions but they are wrong ...

Is it too much to ask that for ONCE someone make a actual dispiction of the Force as we see in the movies?

drakron.png

Is it too much to ask that for ONCE someone make a actual dispiction of the Force as we see in the movies?

Unfortunaely, yes.

For you see, every subsquent novelization results in further conceptual butchery. Yet, every subsequent bastardization requires further novelization. It's a vicious cycle. <_<

manthing2.jpg