Laundry List

I wouldn't mind two PC. Start at different parts.  Or you would play one to certain point and then the other until you reach that point. You get a choice to work together or kill each other and both would have their own story and goals.Note both would live until the end of the games. maybe  friend could play one and change info of each other games online. Not letting one person to get to far ahead. I think you both agree to play LS and he lies and is DS without you knowing until you meet or the end of the game. Hoods and mask would become important also to hide your face.  You could also steal party members even kill some. steal from each other you sneak into his ship and run off with his light saber (w00t) just some thoughts.

Whoah...slow down right there. Backup to the point where you said "online" and slowly rethink your decision.

manthing2.jpg

Cause a convenant blade is an insta-kill and lightsabers aren't?

:geek:

They don't even generate the same amount of energy, because the blade is mostly plasma based, while the lightsaber's beam is refracted and reflected through the crystals.

And Lightsabers are too insta-kill, especially paired with Force Lightning, Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-

Galileo,galileo,

Galileo galileo

Galileo figaro-magnifico-

But I

Cause a convenant blade is an insta-kill and lightsabers aren't?

:geek:

They don't even generate the same amount of energy, because the blade is mostly plasma based, while the lightsaber's beam is refracted and reflected through the crystals.

And Lightsabers are too insta-kill, especially paired with Force Lightning, Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-

Galileo,galileo,

Galileo galileo

Galileo figaro-magnifico-

But I

Dear God,

Could you please take a moment out of your busy ways to grant me one small favor.  I'm reading this topic about what we'd like as far as gameplay ideas for a third Knights of the Old Republic game.  Could you see to it that Obsidian takes no part in this next installment please?  Once you've taken care of that, feel free to go back to whatever you were doing before this moment, but I thought I'd just give you a shout in the hopes that you'd just do a quick "absolutely" on this little prayer.

Thanks a bunch, Big Guy!

Why not Obsidian? Give them actual time to finish the game instead of a 12 month rush job and they would do a great job of it. Oh, that's right. You are an X-Boxer who believes they have to have perfect games. :geek:

You have a console. Consoles have limitations. Deal with it.

hey epiphany- u suck quit bein a bitch. it wasnt obsidians fault some ppl dont like the game, most ppl in this forum have overbearing egos and look at all the faults instead of the good things in it. its a alot better that kotor was, and obsidian had alot less time to make it, and had to appeal to a fan base who were expecting a game like the first halo, granted the second ones levels kinda suck unless ur doin 2 player

hey epiphany- u suck quit bein a bitch. it wasnt obsidians fault some ppl dont like the game, most ppl in this forum have overbearing egos and look at all the faults instead of the good things in it. its a alot better that kotor was, and obsidian had alot less time to make it, and had to appeal to a fan base who were expecting a game like the first halo, granted the second ones levels kinda suck unless ur doin 2 player

20031215-pissedeofftree.jpg

I don't see anyone else trying to do anything cept cry about post quality.

So I should join you in spamming/flaming/trolling (whichever is most apropriate)? :thumbsup:

(rethorical question)

You're choice, but I don't troll. I post my negative thoughts in their proper place.

But like I said, join in, tuck tail and run, or start a conversation that's more your style and see where it leads. You *do* have choices.