Character Creations

Don't think that they are going to change much with Int - after all they have the same amount of skills. So,  Int under 14 probably won't provide any extra points/level  again....

If that's the reason... but I thought part of the reason they did that was just that it wasn't as useful?

Did you see the changes they made to Charisma?

I'm going to post this again, in case anyone missed it... because I edited it in after like seventeen people had posted.

From the manual (unless it was forged...):

"... persuasive talker. It also reduces the penalty when using Force Powers of an opposing alignment (a light side character with a high Charisma can use dark side powers with less of a penalty), and a high Charisma also improves your companions' chance to hit."

Make of that what you will. Charisma will be a lot more useful in the sequel.

DS Male

Jedi Guardian/Sith Lord

Double-bladed Red Lightsaber

Will focus mainly on the stats that power up Force attacks, like Wisdom and Charisma. Will focus secondly on Strength and Constitution, and least on Intelligence and Dexterity.

I will MAYBE pick my old face from KOTOR (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/dacre/2.png) that's the DS version of my face, and for the LS version of my face go to (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/dacre/NEXUS1.png)

Still, I might not get that face.

I want to do one of these two first time around

LS male

consulor/jedi Master

Dual lightsabers - white/silver

Head: Bald guy on main site/ or Oriental looking head from the first game (Not bald fu-man-chu guy) if they carried it from the first one

Strength: 12

Dexterity: 14

Constitution: 12

Intellegence: 16

Wisdom: 13

Charisma: 14

Second: grey side Male

Sentinel/Jedi Watchman

single saber - White/Silver

Head definately the bald guy/ or some head with pimped out facial hair

Strength:15

Dexterity:12

Constitution:14

Intellegence:16

Wisdom:14

Charisma:12

(P.s to all Darksiders using Wisdom... it lowers the potency and attack of Force Storm  :thumbsup: )

Really? Where's the proof?

For all you gamers that have a thing against reading the game mechanics...

Play the game again and read up on it ;)

im playing the game right now and haven't seen anything like that so far. is it in the "messages" screen or the manual?

I thought there was new stuff in TSL.  I remember reading somewhere that defense would be sepatrate and not part of dexterity anymore.  Is that right?  Nobody seems to be talking about defense...

How can dexterity not have an effect on defense? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure, I just remember reading somewhere that it was separated this time, I may be mistaken though :huh:

there are some posts around the xbox forum on the bioware page that are really useful to building new characters it tells you all of the mechanics and stuff pretty useful stuff there, especially if you want some help with the character building part of the game! :D

Yay post 400 :D

I have already posted that link :D

Don't tell me that this has been discussed because it hasn't in this amount of depth.

LS Male

Jedi Sentinel/Jedi Weapons Master

Double Bladed Lightsaber-Silver

Strength: 14

Dexterity: 16

Constitution: 10

Intelligence: 8

Wisdom: 14

Charisma: 14

This is the basic build I will most likely use for my first playthrough. What are you guys planning on doing for your first playthrough?

all i have 2 say is DS male, and the galaxy shall figure the rest out >_<

there are some posts around the xbox forum on the bioware page that are really useful to building new characters it tells you all of the mechanics and stuff pretty useful stuff there, especially if you want some help with the character building part of the game! :D

Yay post 400 :D

I have already posted that link :D

Damn too quick for me! Where did you post it, its really useful in my opinion! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapons Master

STR 10

DEX 16

CON 10

INT 14

WIS 14

CHR 14

Single lightsaber/silver or turquoise(if they have it)

I beleive they do have turqoise again! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapons Master

STR 10

DEX 16

CON 10

INT 14

WIS 14

CHR 14

Single lightsaber/silver or turquoise(if they have it)

I beleive they do have turqoise again! :D

That's awesome. That crystal rocks. And you don't have to have live to get it for xbox.

YEa I didnt have xbox live so I got the pc version, I didnt waste money my friend bought ir from me for the same price after I beat it a thousand times! :D