Character Creations

I'm sorry, people post so fast, I can not keep up.  The good point was in response to  "Yes but he is also a sith lord I think that he should get the full potential of his fighting ability with the maurader or focus a bit more on his force ability and stick with the lord! Just an opinion"

That is why reply button is your friend :)

There is hope beyond hope

I am a poor multitasker, vikings game and posting....

tsk tsk tsk the vikings... o well I will forgive you! :D But what are the special powers that the classes will get besides the jedi master?

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Dark Side Male

jedi counsular\sith lord

str: 12

dex: 16

con: 12

int: 8

wis: 14

cha: 14

+5 attribute points into wis? (no level cap so how many atr points are possible)

picking up blaster deflection (max), flurry (max), dueling (max), and i heard somewhere implant is a startin feat for all classes or something like that, either way since there's no level cap i should be able to get it.

decided to try something different from what i've been doing in kotor. might catch hell on the first two planets.

what kind of "special powers" do the jedi master get?

If I remember Correctly the jedi master's force points are supposed to regain quicker, same as the sith lord, and they also get an added influence if I am correct, read it in EGM! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Sorry, but those are not specific special powers. For example sith lords get two free ds force powers

I was talking about class specific kinds, I didnt mean force powers, sorry for the inconvience, should I have called them feats! :D

LS MALE

JEDI GAURDIAN/WEAPONS MASTER

SINGLE BLADED LIGHT BLUE SABER

STRENGTH:          15

DEXTERIT:          10

CONSTITUTION:  12

INTELLIGENCE:    11

WISDOM :            14   

CHARISMA:          14

OH YEAH IF FORGOT I'LL BE PLAYING IT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHAH

many will, so whats the big deal? :rolleyes:

LS MALE

JEDI GAURDIAN/WEAPONS MASTER

SINGLE BLADED LIGHT BLUE SABER

STRENGTH:          15

DEXTERIT:          10

CONSTITUTION:  12

INTELLIGENCE:    11

WISDOM :            14   

CHARISMA:          14

OH YEAH IF FORGOT I'LL BE PLAYING IT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHAH

many will, so whats the big deal? :rolleyes:

Yea seriously whats the dealio, I'm gonna get both versions and you'll find me at my tv or computer the day they are released! :D

Heck, you might as well max out everything... :rolleyes:

but it will probably still be difficult to max out everything since the jedi classes don't gain a feat at every level. and if the experience gain is distributed the same way as the first game, you might not even get to a high enough level to have everything.

but after seeing all these videos with a numerous amount of enemies, and a specific lightsaber form to deal with situations like this, it might be a lot easier to gain experience than i think. and if a lot of the enemies respawn (very unlikely) it might be possible to have an unstoppable character by the time you leave the second planet.

there are some posts around the xbox forum on the bioware page that are really useful to building new characters it tells you all of the mechanics and stuff pretty useful stuff there, especially if you want some help with the character building part of the game! :D

Yay post 400 :D

Jedi Consular/Jedi Master

Single Bladed Lightsaber with this type of crystal:

"There are even rumors of an exceedingly rare type of crystal that bonds with its owner, becoming more powerful as they do. The bond is so great that the crystal's capabilities and color even vary with its master's alignment towards the light or dark side of the Force."

FROM IGN KOTOR II Lightsabers article

Character Head : I'd have to see to decide... (definetly not "Obi-Wan" type)

STR 11

DEX 11

CON 14

INT 14

WIS 14

CHA 14

Jedi Consular/Jedi Master

Single Bladed Lightsaber with this type of crystal:

"There are even rumors of an exceedingly rare type of crystal that bonds with its owner, becoming more powerful as they do. The bond is so great that the crystal's capabilities and color even vary with its master's alignment towards the light or dark side of the Force."

FROM IGN KOTOR II Lightsabers article

Character Head : I'd have to see to decide... (definetly not "Obi-Wan" type)

STR 11

DEX 11

CON 14

INT 14

WIS 14

CHA 14

Yea that crystal will be most excellent, and yea it really depends upon what types of faces the game will sponser! :D

"Yea seriously whats the dealio, I'm gonna get both versions and you'll find me at my tv or computer the day they are released!"

In the end its your choice but, why would you get both? Isn't it a bit of a waste of money?

yea it is, but I'm still faithful to the fact that obsidian is going ot put extras in the pc version, and I just love the feeling of having both versions of the game, and you never kno I'll probablly like the cheats :rolleyes: