How many times do you PLAN on playing?

How many times are you gonna beat TSL?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How many times are you gonna beat TSL?

• 0. I'm gonna rent it and mess around for a little.
    • 1. I can only play games through once.
    • 2. Gotta check both endings.
    • 3. Gotta try all prestige classes.
    • 4-6. Wanna try some variations.
    • 7-9. Wanna make sure I have done all sidequests.
    • 10-15. TSL... I can't help it... just one more time.
    • 16-25. What can I say, I have lots of freetime.
    • N/A. Will play over and over till KOTOR 3 comes out.
    • Other. Please explain.

It all depends, the first thing is to play through with every combination of character creation.

Then I'll have to see if there's a big difference or any really if you say Revans DS/LS

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

When I first play the game, I'll answer, you can't answer how many times you'll play a game if you don't know even how is the game, if I don't like the story I'll not play even one game (I'll not end the game)

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

I guess I'm insane, but even the worse game, I have to play it till I beat it once

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I guess I'm insane, but even the worse game, I have to play it till I beat it once

You aren't insane but if is a RPG and I don't like the story I uninstall it or leave it until any friend says me that the story is better when the game advances, in other situation I uninstall the game.

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

well since I have played KOTOR 60+ times (just started a new game yesterday :D Yes I do have a lot of freetime) I think I will play TSL about the same if not more since there is more options and suttle (sp?) choices in TSL than there was in KOTOR.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

well since I have played KOTOR 60+ times (just started a new game yesterday :D Yes I do have a lot of freetime) I think I will play TSL about the same if not more since there is more options and suttle (sp?) choices in TSL than there was in KOTOR.

Dang, 60 times. I've only gone through exactly 50 games. I'm going through my 51st playthrough.

I will probably play TSL much more than I have played K1 because of all the possibilities. Only 16 days left (w00t)

Not to offend anyone, but what is the point of playing through 50 times?

I played KotOR 5 times fully. I tried it a sixth time but got very bored of it so i uninstalled it and then tried it at a later date but still didnt finish it. I am tempted to install it but I'm probably not going to since it will be pretty boring. As for KotOR II, it will be around 7 times.