How many times did you beat KOTOR  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How many times did you beat KOTOR

• 0 Was never able to beat Malak.
    • 1 I was happy with my ending.
    • 2 Had to check out both endings.
    • 3 Had to play as each Jedi once.
    • 4-5 Wanted to see Calo at all the different spots
    • 6 Had to see what the DS/LS bonus was for each class.
    • 7-9 Had to do each character combo.
    • 10 I am addicted to Powergaming!!!
    • 11-15 What can I say? I was addicted.
    • Other Explain.

played through about 10 times now .. and in this last one i tried cheating so I have 40 in each attribute .. its so unbelievably easy now! :geek:" well had to try cheating just once ..... I'm sorry okay! :p:-

Fortune favors the bald.

Just once, although by that I mean that I reloaded from Rakatan Temple and went with the darkside so I could see both ends. Also did reload the later part of Korriban to enjoy Yuthura's conversion.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I accidentaly chose the 3rd option, but it's actually the 4th option. I've played it though like 6 times. 2 of them DS,although it's actually 1.5 because a stupid human emotion called conscience made me feel extremely bad, so i started to collect DS points at some point of the game instead...

50 times by now, since purchase of the game.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

If only you knew the madness of a true Star Wars fanatic...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I have played through so many times...it aint funny and i have lost count....i am playing it through again....i never ever get sick of finding out that i am a former dark lord of the sith, its sooooo cool....and i love my bond with bastilla :p

50 times by now, since purchase of the game.

And how many times did you buy HK-47? :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

One...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

60+ times through (and just started a new game yesterday)

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png