New GI~~Spoilers~~

Excellent spoilers, SilverSun.

I got the feeling that HK-47 was Revan's favourite. It kind of makes sense to have HK-50 since HK-47 would only be loyal to Revan, unless Revan was dead. So the introduction of HK-50 gets the storyline out of that tangle.

It seems that HK-50 is programmed to kill you or aid you or subvert you to the Sith's side.

First off great work and thanks for the info. Second is GI the full name of the mag or just a short form? and where did you buy it (i.e. country)? I would like to buy it thats why I am asking.

No prob,the whole name is Game Informer. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's Gamestop's mag. I could be wrong it wasn't my mag,I..um..borrowed my brother-in-law's while he and his friend were playing something on one of my systems. He mentioned there was something about Sith Lords so I suggested he and his friend play if they want. While they were playing I made off with the mag to read it and post it up.

Oct is the issue with the Elder Scrolls 4 as the cover story right? Guy on a horse?

The issue he recetly got had,IIRC, a fighter from the new MK on it.

I Honeslty didn't pay that much attention to the cover. I have seen the Elder Scrolls issue but my brother in law got that last month. He made a point to bring it up and show me because of the cover story.

It would seem there are more HK droids with T3.

If you zoom in, you can see that they are regular Sith troopers.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

WHO IS THIS WHC??????

On the concept art, advertising stuff, etc. she's at front *everywhere*... and there hasn't been a single screenshot or bit of info released about her.

The time that passes during the game until we meet her will be like "Maybe she's behind that door....maybe this droid will lead us to her....maybe this quest...." and so on

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Then she's doing exactly what she should be.

Keeping people interested,without ever saying a word,or seeing anything about her.

Mysteries keep people coming back.

:(

Annoying as it may be to want to find out info on her.

And with as many people clamoring for info on Atris/WHC, LA's publicity department will probably hold off as long as possible before releasing any character info on her.

And with as many people clamoring for info on Atris/WHC, LA's publicity department will probably hold off as long as possible before releasing any character info on her.

True.

If they do at all. We haven't had a lot info put out on the Masked Sith either.

They might not put much more out on either and just let the gamers find out by playing the game.

to be fair we have had next to no 'official' information out, mira and sion being the two characters we know about for sure with a few other scraps about people like atton and kreia coming from devs. personally i like it this way makes me wanna play the gane even more, still kinda annoyin tho

Mira and Sion both have Bios up at Lucasarts. Not a lot but still something.

Not to mention that the MS and WHC both were seen right from the start where the other two were not and were basically shown at the same time their info was put out.

Could be wrong but there's seems to be a lot of mystery put up around those two. Maybe for a reason having to do with a story,maybe just keep people interested.

The droid in the pic certainly is the exaC same shape as HK-47, but he is grey in colour. HK-47 is a brownish-red colour. So i doubt it is HK-47.

It is problably a newer version of the HK model. I hav heard rumours of a HK-50. I aint sure where, but it might be in one of the magazine preveiw threads. Like i say, i dont know where i heard this.

I just got it today, it is the Nov. issue with Mortal Kombat on the cover. They said in this one that Darth Sion appears to be the main nemesis. But I think/hope they are wrong. They also mentioned something about a feat that gives a bonus if two or more characters attack the same enemy.

:lol: Good,now someone has seen the mag besides myself.

A few mags have hinted at Sion being the main guy. I tend to think Sion,as one said,is the leader of one group. Maybe they're working together and maybe they're not. Either way I doubt Sion will be the brains behind everything. They let him out of the bag too early I think for that.

:lol: Good,now someone has seen the mag besides myself.

A few mags have hinted at Sion being the main guy. I tend to think Sion,as one said,is the leader of one group. Maybe they're working together and maybe they're not.  Either way I doubt Sion will be the brains behind everything. They let him out of the bag too early I think for that.

Yea, i dont think Sion is the leader of the whole sith but only a sect of Sith Assasins. I think MSG is the most powerful and is probably also the leader of the largest group of Sith Assasins. He/She is probably the main villain of the game. The Box Art also seems to hint this however, this could just be a developer trick...

I am beginning to see the plot similar to ROTJ...

Everyone thought the big bad guy was Vader and that was common knowledge

only tillt he end was the emporer considered the greater threat...

i got a feeling Darth Nihilist is the EMporer and Sion is Vader :)

HK-50? That was a bit of a suprise for me.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy