New screens

post-2015-1096711615_thumb.jpg

notice the zabrak has patterns on his head and the lightsaber hilts are different.

post-2015-1096711688_thumb.jpg

THe silver guys in his new armour

post-2015-1096711781_thumb.jpg

new handles again and theres sum1 in the backgrounf maybe party member?

post-2015-1096711863_thumb.jpg

new lightsaber style

post-2015-1096711958_thumb.jpg

new places

post-2015-1096712004_thumb.jpg

post-2015-1096712060_thumb.jpg

i apologise if youve seen these before ive just been reading sum other posts and theyve already been noticed soz

Armour guy ain't so silver now!

The design looks quite Mandalorian (ToJ) now. He looks smaller though and less Candrous like in build.

Notice the Zabrek guy's Remote droid pet in some of the shots?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I think the armored character, if not Canderous, might turn out to be a chick. Like the bounty hunter in RotJ was Leia.

Maybe it's Mira, having got fed up of being called duckface, decided to don a helmet from now on.

On a similar topic the latest Atton model is visible in one shot. What do people think?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I wonder what planet the refugee skyhook is above?

Coruscant has skyhooks, but I had just convinced myself that Coruscant would not be in.

And could it be a refugee jedi skyhook?

Nice new screenshots...Zarbrak as a partymember?Nice real nice,I know he/she will be someone i will use in my party of destruction when i go DS.

The Zabrek we have known about for a couple of weeks. He is male and Lightside (initially).

Ya the armored character certainly does look alot more mandalorian, just plain better.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

In the second pic form the top, it looks like he's got some sort of Jedi cricket paddle. :p

And if you look in the lower left corner you can see the tail of the creature I believe you can see in the trailer. I wonder what that creature is?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I thought Obisdian said that armored character was just a generic and was only there until they replaced him. He seems to have become a full fledge part of the party now, and is Mandalorian.

Given the difference in his/her armor maybe the silver guy is a Mandalorian special forces soldier or has some kind of prototype Mandalorian armor. Kind of like Canderous' experimental blaster.

They should do something like release a little mod for KotOR that allows you to play Peragus or something. That way, nothing new is really given away since almost everyone here has read XBN and we will have an opportunity to comment and suggest stuff for KotOR II.

I dont see much of a difference in the style/stances of the characters when compared to KotOR. There isn't much difference.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I watched the interview with a designer on gamespot.. apparently ass your character prgresses your attacks get more advanced, cool, and more acrobatic looking, also stances MAY change depending on what class of jedi OR Sith you select. WHich brings up another question, since you can chose a sith class maybe you can be trained at a sith academy. WHo knows?

P.S. I got rid a my blink 182 BUddah Icon*sniff Sniff* ;ets have a moment of silence shal we?.................................... OK but Mace Windu is the pimpest mofo jedi ever so its all gravy baby.

Former silver guy looks even cooler now.

The different hilts is a nice touch, I wonder how many there are and if they are modified when you modify the saber.

The Zabrak's severed energy left arm is weird, don't really like it but it doesn't bother me much either.

If the drone is the "pet" thing they are keeping so tight lipped about, then honestly I'm hugely disappointed, besides we already have two droid pets in the party anyway, HK and T3, I was hoping for something different.

Atton is...well still Atton. :D