New screens

Perhaps the armored character is Cassus Fett

if fett was still living,i doubt he would be easily persuaded to part with his gear,which was found throughout kotor.

I had assumed Cassus was an ex-Fett too. However he could just be a very comercially minded Bounty Hunter with a sideline in marketing spin-offs.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Good find. I especially like how much detail that's been put on the zabrak's face. Great work.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Clones of favorite characters from the SW movies will keep popping up in the Kotor series, it seems. Welcome the clones of Boba Fett, and Darth Maul. The latest info on the game's opening, Darth Sion's entrance into the mining station etc. already smacks of the beginning of ANH. I have the feeling that central to this game's plot will again be some element directly derivative from the movies. Which is all very enjoyable.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Good find. I especially like how much detail that's been put on the zabrak's face. Great work.

Yes good find indeed, Thanks!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Somehow, I guess really I'm just hoping against hope that Darth Sion isn't the main villian, I mean I hope the main villian wouldn't go around with no shirt like some kind of trailerpark refugee.

The only other villian apparent is the masked person and I think that they would make a better main villian

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Somehow, I guess really I'm just hoping against hope that Darth Sion isn't the main villian, I mean I hope the main villian wouldn't go around with no shirt like some kind of trailerpark refugee.

The only other villian apparent is the masked person and I think that they would make a better main villian

I bet the final boss will be neither of them.

I think the fact that Lucasarts gave us a character profile on Sion so early on points to him not being the main villain. I would think that they'd try to save any information on the game's overall villain until the last possible moment.

Of course, nobody said LA's PR department was brilliant (where's the bloody webmaster's kit for K2?)

The concept for Sion is cool, but I don't see him as the number one baddie.

I just don't see why he couldn't get a galatic t-shirt or even a tank top

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"Somehow, I guess really I'm just hoping against hope that Darth Sion isn't the main villian, I mean I hope the main villian wouldn't go around with no shirt like some kind of trailerpark refugee.

The only other villian apparent is the masked person and I think that they would make a better main villian"

HAHA! :) :D

I hope Sion isnt the main villian either....For someone who has very bad skin you would think they would have a shirt on...