Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care
    • Could not give a fcuk!

Based off of what I see and know of TSL, there is no option to put on/take off your hood.

The developers knew that people wanted that option in KOTOR but it wasn't there so they should've took the time and jumped on this idea cause and create the option to put on/take off your hood or even put on/take off your cloak.

Again, yet another option that everyone thought was going to be possible in KOTOR 2 is again going to have to wait for KOTOR 3.

Based off of what I see and know of TSL, there is no option to put on/take off your hood.

The developers knew that people wanted that option in KOTOR but it wasn't there so they should've took the time and jumped on this idea cause and create the option to put on/take off your hood or even put on/take off your cloak.

Again, yet another option that everyone thought was going to be possible in KOTOR 2 is again going to have to wait for KOTOR 3.

Morgan Man said that they are trying to make it work but it is using up too much memory. As it sits they are way over memory and are looking for things to cut and unfortunatly this might be something they will have to cut in order to get the memory down to a workable level.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Could we please try to post w/o circumventing the language filter ... articulate w/o reverting to profanity ... please ;)

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Morgan Man said that they are trying to make it work but it is using up too much memory. As it sits they are way over memory and are looking for things to cut and unfortunatly this might be something they will have to cut in order to get the memory down to a workable level.

In that case it maybe just something for the PC then. Wouldn't that piss off the xboxers!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

There really shouldnt be content differences between the two versions. Just because an Xbox costs less than a really good computer shouldnt be a reason to penalize someone who wants to play this game.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

There really shouldnt be content differences between the two versions. Just because an Xbox costs less than a really good computer shouldnt be a reason to penalize someone who wants to play this game.

Just because the xbox cant support it, why should those with good PCs loose out?

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Alot of people want it, just look at the numbers!

It wount ruin the game for me. Or make me start flaming other platforms because of it. :rolleyes:

I believe the little details make a big different to the overall feel of the game, so it would be nice to have this option.

It wount ruin the game for me. Or make me start flaming other platforms because of it. :rolleyes:

I believe the little details make a bit different to the overall feel of the game, so it would be nice to have this option.

Don't get me wrong I would really like the hood thing, I think if would really add to the game but if not, oh well. It's alright with me B) .

I believe the little details make a bit different to the overall feel of the game, so it would be nice to have this option.

Don't get me wrong I would really like the hood thing, I think if would really add to the game but if not, oh well. It's alright with me B) .

Its not like i aint gonna buy it if it aint in there but i feel it would really add the the overall authenticity (sp?) of the game.

Its not like i aint gonna buy it if it aint in there but i feel it would really add the the overall authenticity (sp?) of the game.

I think I already said that. :o

Stop being clueless about the capabilities of the xbox and PC people, the whole hood on/off is more likely an engine/design issue than hardware-restrictions.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Stop being clueless about the capabilities of the xbox and PC people, the whole hood on/off is more likely an engine/design issue than hardware-restrictions.

Thank you, I like the PC and the xbox all the same. Now on to next topic.