Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care
    • Could not give a fcuk!

People! PEOPLE! Listen! We

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

2 more votes and the devs might listen.

Maybe if we can get to 150 votes they may listen!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I am guessing if it gets up around 200 that it might make the impact that those of us who would like to have a working hood would like to see.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Even during the video showing Revan's face being revealed, there were some clipping issues with the hood; namely, if your character had hair that protruded just enough in the back or front. What's to say the issues would be resolved in KotOR II? It would look rather stupid to see your ponytail through the back of your hood.

Yes come on devs, put ur backs into it!

:cracks whip:

Yes Kreia has a hood how is that?

Also i just started a topic about the character who is with her, who is he?

I dont see a problem as you could put on the Sith or Mandelorian amour which covered ur face, so what is the problem with a hood?

Yes Kreia has a hood how is that?

I guess by having it up at all times

I guess you could have one robe that has the hood up the whole time and one that is down the whole time.

What this means is that DEVS will probably provide different types of robes in the game. This particular robe Kreia is wearing is probably always hooded.

This is really okay if you look at it the right way.

Some robes will probably have the hood up all the time, other robes will have the hood down all the time.

It would only require a little alternating during game play for whatever look that you wanted. That's not much to ask if that is the only way that the DEVS can give people what they are asking for.

Based off of what I see and know of TSL, there is no option to put on/take off your hood.

The developers knew that people wanted that option in KOTOR but it wasn't there so they should've took the time and jumped on this idea cause and create the option to put on/take off your hood or even put on/take off your cloak.

Again, yet another option that everyone thought was going to be possible in KOTOR 2 is again going to have to wait for KOTOR 3.

Morgan Man said that they are trying to make it work but it is using up too much memory. As it sits they are way over memory and are looking for things to cut and unfortunatly this might be something they will have to cut in order to get the memory down to a workable level.

Damn! Well looks like this can now be added to the Wasn't in KOTOR but should have been in KOTOR 2 but isn't so we'll have to wait for KOTOR 3 list.

Based off of what I see and know of TSL, there is no option to put on/take off your hood.

The developers knew that people wanted that option in KOTOR but it wasn't there so they should've took the time and jumped on this idea cause and create the option to put on/take off your hood or even put on/take off your cloak.

Again, yet another option that everyone thought was going to be possible in KOTOR 2 is again going to have to wait for KOTOR 3.

Morgan Man said that they are trying to make it work but it is using up too much memory. As it sits they are way over memory and are looking for things to cut and unfortunatly this might be something they will have to cut in order to get the memory down to a workable level.

Damn! Well looks like this can now be added to the Wasn't in KOTOR but should have been in KOTOR 2 but isn't so we'll have to wait for KOTOR 3 list.

I hope not, i hope the devs can sort things out and get this option into the game!

If it eats too much memory leave it in anyways but make it disabled in the .inf file that way if we got hardcore computers we can enable it.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Morgan was asked if some hoods would be put up by Old Skool, and he answered yes. He also told Old Skool that hoods would not effect awareness or persuasion.

So hang in there folks. The Devs are coming through for us on the hoods. Just not exactly the way some of us would like. I think we can live with this.

Very cool thanks for the new info. Heres hopping that they come through for us with working hoods.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Morgan was asked if some hoods would be put up by Old Skool, and he answered yes. He also told Old Skool that hoods would not effect awareness or persuasion.

So hang in there folks. The Devs are coming through for us on the hoods. Just not exactly the way some of us would like. I think we can live with this.

Thats good. Clearly a lot of people wanted to have the hood option in this game!