Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care
    • Could not give a fcuk!

I dont want to bring down the maturity level of this post but i'd just like to say to people like Tyrell, who did not believe that hoods would not be in this sequel....

HA HA! You were wrong I was RIGHT! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

If I am not mistaken Jedi where trained to be able to blend into a crowd, so they could move about unnoticed. That is one reason why the where robes so they can conceal there identities. I personally dont care if the hood is up or down but if I was sith i could see it looking cool, and perhaps if you can get a feat that allows you to blend in to a crowd(to avoid some pesky sith troopers/hunters/assasins) then putting your hood up would be nice.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

As far as I'm aware there will be no bonuses linked to hoods, it will just be a style choice!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

If I am not mistaken Jedi where trained to be able to blend into a crowd, so they could move about unnoticed. That is one reason why the where robes so they can conceal there identities. I personally dont care if the hood is up or down but if I was sith i could see it looking cool, and perhaps if you can get a feat that allows you to blend in to a crowd(to avoid some pesky sith troopers/hunters/assasins) then putting your hood up would be nice.

But throughout movies and game Jedi were always recognized, even by little kids who were slaves. :unsure:

But throughout movies and game Jedi were always recognized, even by little kids who were slaves. :unsure:

I think it was the lightsaber that gave it away....

Yes i think that was the case!

Faith! :rolleyes:

What about the beginning of Ep I? That stupid droid recognized them right away. "The ambassadors are Jedi Knights, I believe".

Ofcurse it did they were dressed in Jedi Robes.

This I assume will be the first time Jedi have worn this type of robe!

Faith! :unsure:

What about the beginning of Ep I? That stupid droid recognized them right away. "The ambassadors are Jedi Knights, I believe".

They probably have X-ray, or advanced knowledge, or that stupid midichlrolian count thing... <_<

Darth Sun_Tzu: Get off the Crack! :rolleyes:

Only if u join me in kickin it!

Faith! :unsure:

Faith! :lol:

Fine....

Just one last hit though! Please?

Faith! ;)

Faith! :lol:

Fine....

Just one last hit though! Please?

Faith! ;)

Quickly now, quickly now!

Hey man, dont rush me, its my last one! Let me enjoy it!

Faith! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently they are in but not the option to have them up or down!

So there are robes with hoods that are up all the time and robes with hoods that are never up.

Yeah, it is better than a kick in the meat and two veg.

LMAO!!!  Im the 1 person that voted no out of like.. 140 or whatever..

I don't think I should have this option.  Just would like it.  Since it's not in the game according to a dev or two, I do not have a gripe that it's not.

Yes we do know that now but atleast there are hoods. ;)

LMAO!!!  Im the 1 person that voted no out of like.. 140 or whatever..

I don't think I should have this option.  Just would like it.  Since it's not in the game according to a dev or two, I do not have a gripe that it's not.

Yes we do know that now but atleast there are hoods. :(

Most definately. I can't wait to to put on a hooded robe. Can't wait!!