Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care
    • Could not give a fcuk!

Come on Devs, include the ability to put your hood up, people definitly want it, just look at the results of the poll!!!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

B)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I voted yes.

Having said that, I'm sure a PC with 1 GB memory and 256mb video ram can handle hoods no problem. It's those pesky Xbox owners who're to blame.

One problem with your idea about the computer being able to handle it is that not everyone has a computer with a gig of ram and a 256mb video card. Thus meaning that they would have to either include the option and not have a lot of people who would like to use it be able to use it or cut it out entirely. Then agian I guess they could test it on different level computers and then offer it as a patch with its own requirements that way only those who can run it can download it and it wont effect the other people's game play.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Xbox is showing its age. Im sure my 512mb and Ti 4200 8x 128mb should be able to take on the problem nicely.

Thats why the Xbox2 is comming out soon!

That

Yes! YES! Show your anger! Betray the XboX, And join me, at my side by the PC!

Instead of betraying it, have soem extraordinary fun with it :D :

20031105.jpg

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I said that before. Because this is the second time, im using this phrase. :p

Heh :). Well direct your praises to the maker of the comic instead. One of the damn best webcomics out there that there is IMHO :).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Yes! YES! Show your anger! Betray the XboX, And join me, at my side by the PC!

I have both versions and each has their own pluses and minuses.

Personally i'm not sure which version of TSL i will buy first! :p

I admit the PC had better graphics but I believe the Xbox controller is better than keyboard/mouse. Of course, if you have a control pad this doesnt apply.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had